2005-2009 Mustang Grille

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
No worries. If it wasn't techy enough they would have and did move it. Oh well whatever. I didn't write the sticky.

Some people just can't use big boy words and explain the problem they have with a post or location of a post and would rather just type acronyms and vague criticizing comments.

Anyway, I love your grille too haha and might have to make myself one.

TTOTD stands for Tech Thread of the day, referring to a tech thread they deem not worthy.... lol... Just for future reference.

cody2639

forum member
Reaction score

Hotrodder

forum member
Reaction score
That's cool but it doesn't have fogs. I like the fogs. Now I'm looking around that site though haha, how have I never been on there before?

Hotrodder

forum member
Reaction score
That's what I've said I might do a few times now. Just sharing what I found about the V6 grille.

I searched for a good 6 months trying to find any info on fitting the V6 grille in a GT and found numerous posts on numerous forums stating they would like todo it but not one picture or set of details saying what would happen.

Well now there are pictures and info here so hopefully someone else will find it and not have to search like I did. Isn't that the point of tech? What do I know I guess.

chair

forum member
Reaction score
Ive been looking for the same style grill. They made a sweet one for the 2013 boss 302's. I just bought a cheap billet overlay and modified it. This would probably be the only option.

good luck!

Hotrodder

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I think you're right man. I did nearly the exact same mod to a stock grille to make Chris'. I guess that's the best option. I just have this feeling ill make it and then they'll come out with one haha.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
I had no idea the V6 grill didnt fit on the GT, hmmm that sucks, i was planning on doing a swap =/

Hotrodder

forum member
Reaction score
Got mine back after my buddy sold his car! Love this grill. Just need to put the fog covers in and she's done.
ra5uja9y.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back