2005-2009 Mustang Smoked Bumper Turn Signals

Redrider0151

forum member
Reaction score
^^thanks very much for that..

No problems man. The turn signals and running lights still have a slight amber hue to them due to the bulb but they are plenty visible even though its a tinted lens. Pretty cool all in all....

tylerxfire

forum member
Reaction score
No problems man. The turn signals and running lights still have a slight amber hue to them due to the bulb but they are plenty visible even though its a tinted lens. Pretty cool all in all....

is there still an amber hue at all when the lights are off?

Redrider0151

forum member
Reaction score
is there still an amber hue at all when the lights are off?

No...not at all...you can see that in the first pics I posted.....I didnt even realize they were amber bulbs until today when you asked for pics with the lights on...LOL

08RoushGT

forum member
Reaction score
I installed them in about 15 minutes tops. Great Product! I would like to get the rear side markers if available.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Well he said once he does have them he will lock this thread and make a new one. So I imagine something hasn't happened yet for him to offer the bulbs.

Also, he told me I could get in on the deal and I ordered the lights 2 weeks ago, so it's not like you would "miss out" if you ordered the lights sooner.

my .02, hopefully we have a answer soon. It just snowed here, so I'm in no rush... ugh

tylerxfire

forum member
Reaction score
^^exactly why i have no problem waiting..my car isnt even on the road wont be for another 2-3 weeks at least so i got time..

Last edited:

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
are these advertised anywhere else with the led bulbs or whats the deal with that? prices?

come on guys get ur pics up i need to make a decision within the next week or so...cars coming out of storage from winter
I did a write up on the install have you seen it yet?

Super easy no issues fits like OEM with out OEM price and a better look. I HIGHLY recommend them. Worst case if you have any issues JP will take care of you. Can't lose on these...

tylerxfire

forum member
Reaction score
I did a write up on the install have you seen it yet?

Super easy no issues fits like OEM with out OEM price and a better look. I HIGHLY recommend them. Worst case if you have any issues JP will take care of you. Can't lose on these...

i saw the write up...not sure if i like the led's or not which is why i would like more pics of the lenses installed with the led's from other people with stock headlights and fogs..i know the lenses are top notch and i am not concerned with that..just debating if i want the led's or if i dont want the led's..so far i think i like it with the stock bulbs better but not positive yet...in your pics the lights just look too bright imo, like they should be on an audi or something, i just dont think it fits the car but other pics might make it look different...

Last edited:

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Im leaning towards not doing the LED's because I think it would look silly with LED driving lights, and non HID fogs/headlights.

tylerxfire

forum member
Reaction score
You could

wait for it,

call him? The number is in his signature.

:thud:like i said above i have plenty of time to wait for a reply, still looking for more pics installed to decide which way i go with the bulbs....

Last edited:

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
So since you haven't addressed it, I imagine you're not doing an LED bulb deal?

Put mine on today, look awesome! Should of come from the factory that way.

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yea, waiting on LED's to come in-

40- for Turn signal leds and running lights
20- for Turn signal leds and use your stock running lights

As soon as they come in I will create a new ad!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back