S197 Team Member
Reaction score
link brings to flagged for removal post

SixtySix

ZonieBaloney
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
WTF!!!

I guess people with Salvage Title Stangs are a little pissed at me, for being competitive with their hunks O' Shit!!

Here was the ad, I'll repost on CL tomorrow morning and put my phone number on it, assholes.

My loss is your gain. 1 Owner, NON-SALVAGE, Clean Title. This car was bought new by me in late 2004,
I loved it, I modified it, I raced it and now I have to sell it. NOW!!

The car is not emissions
legal and will need to be brought into compliance to complete registration.
What the car has: 4.6 Liter V8, Air-Raid Cold Air Intake, SCT Tuned, JBA Longtube Headers
with Catted H-Pipe, 4.10 gears, Ford Racing Shocks and Struts, Eibach Lowering Springs, Hallibrand Rims.

The car is an automatic, with Shaker 1000 Audio System (that works). It has approximately 69,000 miles
and it has been garaged and sat dormant for the past year due to not having the funds to brings it back
to street legal status.

What the car needs. Either a factory exhaust set up or a performance tuner who
knows how to modify the computer to let it pass. It needs a brake job pretty badly, but I DO have a set
of 4 practically new rotopro cross-drilled and slotted rotors. The driver seat has a little rash
from wear, otherwise isn't too bad. The passenger side rocker panel needs to be replaced.
The gas gauge and accessory gauges aren't working right (erroneous readings, not a mechanical problem)
it needs a front end alignment, it needs tires, it needs a new battery (from sitting so long).
Yes, there is reason it's so cheap... BUT, it's NOT a salvage vehicle, I posses the clean title and best offer this weekend takes it.

It also comes with: 4 practically new disc brake rotors, 2 mounted Drag Radials,
the SCT Tuner loaded with the appropriate tunes for the car,
also comes with an electric water pump should you want to swap it out.
This would make a great race-only starting point.
OR someone with the time and a little money a good flip opportunity!

$8,000 OBO needs to be gone A.S.A.P.

And for the S197 folks here: No, I'm not selling parts. Don't have time to monkey with it, NEED CASH!!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back