2005+ mustang gt on3 turbo kit complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverrider

forum member
Reaction score
whats needed to make this go? a bap, tune? if I have.longtubes, so I would need to get shorties or stock manifolds and h right? or does this come with an h? sorry I dont know much about turbos, how do you adjust thr boost and what is the hp range of this turbo? you can just pm me if you would like, thanks!

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score
whats needed to make this go? a bap, tune? if I have.longtubes, so I would need to get shorties or stock manifolds and h right? or does this come with an h? sorry I dont know much about turbos, how do you adjust thr boost and what is the hp range of this turbo? you can just pm me if you would like, thanks!

The kit on the stock block, intake manifold, 39lbs and stock pumps. 420 to 450 depending on tuner. Also you could use a bigger pump and injectors and max out the set up to 500rwhp enough to split that block. The turbo has been rated to 650 or so. You will need 355 gears or 327s. The boost you can adjust by electric boost controller aem true boost makes a nice kit. Or manually. you can find those on ebay or amazon. I also have a set of stock headers you could buy of me for cheap. I have a autometer boost gauge ill let go with the kit. This kit also connects with your stock exhaust. I have that pcs. Any other questions pm me.

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score

The kit on the stock block, intake manifold, 39lbs and stock pumps. 420 to 450 depending on tuner. Also you could use a bigger pump and injectors and max out the set up to 500rwhp enough to split that block. The turbo has been rated to 650 or so. You will need 355 gears or 327s. The boost you can adjust by electric boost controller aem true boost makes a nice kit. Or manually. you can find those on ebay or amazon. I also have a set of stock headers you could buy of me for cheap. I have a autometer boost gauge ill let go with the kit. This kit also connects with your stock exhaust. I have that pcs. Any other questions pm me.

yz85rider2002

forum member
Reaction score
The only thing that is holding me back from this is that I'm running H&R SS Springs. So all I would need to buy is the BAP and a boost controller correct?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The only thing that is holding me back from this is that I'm running H&R SS Springs. So all I would need to buy is the BAP and a boost controller correct?

Or buy a larger pump and eliminate the need for a BAP all together....if you buy this kit let me know and we can talk fuel stuff.

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score
Sale pending to stormy69. Waiting on me to reopen my paypal and it should be on its way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back