2006 Ford Mustang Pony Package - Modified or Stock

veloce06

forum member
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]FOR SALE: 2006 Ford Mustang 4.0L Pony Package; performance white, low mileage (approximately 39,000), parchment leather interior, IUP interior option, MyColor GT gauge cluster and garage kept. This has been my baby for the last 6 years, but the time has come to get something a little more family friendly. Currently this Mustang is modified with lots of performance parts including an upgraded ATI ProCharger D1SC (polished head unit) with the quiet bearing/seal system. This D1SC has maybe 15,000 miles on it, if that. It has a 3-core intercooler, dual Pro-Flo surge valves, four different size pulleys (3.0”, 3.2”, 3.4” and 3.6”), 42lb injectors and several bottles of 6oz blower oil (oil is changed every 6,000 miles.) This setup is currently making 358rwhp and about 340rwtq on the 3.6” pulley with 11psi. The base kit on this D1SC is well over $5,000 new and that doesn't include the extra pulleys, extra oil, dual Pro-Flo valves, the upgraded bearing/seal system, 3-core intercooler and the included MAFia and SCT X3 tuner.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Upgrades on the car include the following:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ProCharger D1SC - with SCT X3 and MAFia[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]SOS Dual Pilar Pod, with generic Boost and Oil pressure gauges[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]8000K HID light kit[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]8000K HID fog light kit[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Eibach Sportline springs front[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]FRPP K Springs rear[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Granatelli adj panhard bar[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Granatelli adj lower control arms[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]CHE Adj rear upper control arm[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Steeda strut tower brace[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Tokico D-Specs w/ remote adjusters[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]8.8 Rear end w/ 3.31 gears and T-lok[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Sequential tail lights[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Shaftmasters 4" Aluminum drive shaft[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]BMR Rear Tunnel Brace w/ safety loop[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Dual exhaust with Pypes X-pype[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Flowmaster 40 Series Mufflers[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Innovative LC-1 AF sensor[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]CHE anti-squat brackets[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]J&M Camber plates[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Willpak Rear window louvers (Aluminum)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Side scoops[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Smoked rear marker lenses[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Smoked front turn lenses[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]BMR panhard relocation bracket[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]CDC Classic chin spoiler[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]GT front and rear bumpers with fogs[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Vented front GT disc brakes w/ Stainless lines[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]20” Wheel Replicas Shelby SB427 Wheels (need new rear tires)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Trunk mounted battery[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I will sell the car in one of two ways. Option 1 is fully customized with the above performance parts for $19,000. I easily have $10,000 in performance parts listed above on the car. Option 2 is in it's stock form; however, that will include the GT front and rear bumpers, dual exhaust, vented GT brakes with stainless lines, side scoops and 20” wheels, for $13,500 (that’s at least $1000 below book value). Buyer is responsible for shipping.[/FONT] Car is currently located in Apex, NC.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If you are truly interested in the car outfitted either way, listed above, and would like to discuss keeping/removing various parts, please contact me and I'll gladly discuss. But if you are not really interested and just low-balling, let's not waste each other's time. I know how much I've spent on the various parts and how much they are worth selling separately.

Here are some pictures I have right now. I will post more as I get the car ready for selling.

Picture below shows the front of the car without the front brake venting ducts in the bumper below the turn signals.

2006%2520Mustang%2520Shop%2520Front.jpg

2006%2520Mustang%2520Shop%2520Rear.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Below is a picture of the car at VIR during one of their Holiday Laps for Charity events.[/FONT]

VIR%25202010%2520Holiday%2520Laps.jpg

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Below is the latest Dyno results. The tuner didn't have the equipment for the 60deg 4.0 motor yet, so it doesn't show Torque, but is estimated at 340rwtq.

2006%2520Mustang%2520Dyno%2520Numbers%252010312011.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The picture below shows where the radiator overflow has been moved to and the battery junction from the trunk.

Battery%2520Relocation%2520Front%2520Junction.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Picture below shows the battery located in the trunk.

Battery%2520Relocation%2520Trunk.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This is a not so good cell phone picture of the interior. It is shown with the black leather seat covers, but will be sold with the parchment leather set covers.

2011-03-29%252012%253A26%253A11%2520%252B0000.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Any questions let me know. Specific pictures needed, let me know and I will get them as soon as I can.

Thanks,[/FONT]

Last edited:
Back