2006 GT Custom For Sale

HotBlue06

Reaction score
The time has come to sell my baby. Specs are below:

Totaly Custom with well over $35,000 invested. 350 HP tuned by Brenspeed, JLT intake, delete plates, underdrive pullies, exhaust, full body mods with side scoops, Roush hood scoop, louvers, wing, blackout panel, eleanor grille, headlight splitters, adjustable racing suspension w/ D-Specs, Eibachs, Steeda sway bars, control arms, Fays2 watts link, aluminum driveshaft, 4.10 gears, 18 chrome GT40 wheels w/ Goodyear Supercar tires, Baer 14 brakes, Hurst shifter, Leather, Interior Upgrade,etc. Always garaged and under a cover. Adult driven only once or twice a month (only 11k miles). Car is set up for the ultimate in handling. Routinely outperforms Porsche's, Corvette's, and Shelby's at Willow Springs. You will never be able to build this same car for the price, asking $23,499 obo to the right buyer. I am closing escrow on a house this month and would like to sell ASAP. (909)957-1231 in SOCAL.

thum_1071484a11c1cec11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thanks for the response looking for an auto

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If it doesnt sell right away you could always part it out.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Car has been sold.........to me!

Had it now for two weeks and it was even better in person. I'll hopefully be on track with it @ Thunderhill/Laguna Seca/Sears Point sometime this year.

Glad to have another roadcourse 'stang in the stable again :thumb:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back