2006 GT Premium heavily modded for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

power pony

Reaction score
Glws. Never seen your car but i think it's funny how identical our mods list are.

What's best time you've run to date?

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Never had it to the track yet unfortunately... was going to take it last summer but with all the flooding we had, the track was under 10' of water. Was planning on going this year but track is not open yet. What are your average times?

power pony

Reaction score
Never had it to the track yet unfortunately... was going to take it last summer but with all the flooding we had, the track was under 10' of water. Was planning on going this year but track is not open yet. What are your average times?

11.71 so far. Little less power than you. 427rwhp 424rwtq on mustang Dyno.

Should be good for 11.5 with new tire setup hopefully

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Nicely done! I don't think I will get it down that low as I will be running the 555's... they don't hook up very will in first or second. Would love to pull an 11 second run though, chalk that one off my bucket list.

power pony

Reaction score
Nicely done! I don't think I will get it down that low as I will be running the 555's... they don't hook up very will in first or second. Would love to pull an 11 second run though, chalk that one off my bucket list.

Should be easy for you with your setup. Even with 555's

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Well my OCD got the better of me tonight... ended up reworking the CAI tubing so that is now done as well (old parts will come with car). The Steeda High Flow Inlet was touching the Roush Reservoir after I installed it and I didn't like it. I had ordered a silicone elbow, 4" aluminum tube, and a reducer (4"-3.75") to fit the Steeda MAF but was just going to send them with the car... Yeah Right, been driving me nuts just letting it sit all week so got it done.

Got it all put together and test drove it... actually drove better then it did earlier in the day, Excellent! Also, the wires going everywhere had always bugged me so I did a wire tuck tonight too... You can now see both Valve Covers completely!

Somebody needs to buy this thing so I can stop working on it!!!!

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Here are some pics of the CAI redo and the wire tuck.

dsc4083n.jpg

dsc4079g.jpg

dsc4082g.jpg

hwmightyman

forum member
Reaction score
that is a super fine car sorry to hear you need to sell it but your doing the right thing for your girls

n2onme

forum member
Reaction score
Why not get a PO Box in the new district and put that address as the address for your kids? Will that work? You would have to take them to school though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back