2006 Mustang GT Premium

xmalachi

forum member
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying that I need more power. I think that it is time for me to move onto a 5.0 or a Supercharged 4.6. My car is in great condition and would be great for someone looking to take their car from stock to amazing. The only current mod on the car is Corsa Xtreme exhaust. The interior is in what I would consider great condition. The steering wheel and air vents do have some minor scratching from the previous owner.The car is an automatic and the odometer clocks in at just below 32,000 right now and will probably reach it in the next couple of weeks. The car is certainly not perfect, I was actually rear ended in this vehicle. I encourage everyone interested in the car to take this into consideration. The accident occurred at less than 10MPH and I am currently working to get it fixed. There would not have been any damage had the person not had front plates. The screws from his front plate went through my bumper. Also, the two rear wheels have some curb rash. I will post damage pictures when my wife gets home with the camera. I am fairly motivated to sell but I'm not going to lose money to sell the car. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Price with wheels/exhaust/head unit/gt500 strut mounts - $19,000 obo
Stock Price - $18,000 obo

25is009.png

mustang005.jpg

mustang001.jpg

mustang003.jpg

mustang004s.jpg

slowlyrolling

Shifting
Reaction score
GLWS, definitely wanting to know what you sell for, I'm about to sell my 06 with 50k miles and full bolt ons and new tires.

xmalachi

forum member
Reaction score
Probably the last drop for a while... 16k takes it for you guys. I have it listed for 17k other places still. I'm honestly wondering if I'm at the wrong price there.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
You may wanna lower the price a bit. Especially if you are second guessing it. I have a 2008 with similar mileage and a lot more mods, and if I wanted to sell it I would ask about 18-19k. A stock gt that is 7 almost 8 years old is probably not gonna bring in more than 13k

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Try 13-14k.. I don't see a 06 selling for $17k

Paladin LL 06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I bought my 2006 in 2011 for $20,000 with 4200 miles. The thing was like brand new. 30+kmiles, fender bender, if u want it gone maybe $13-15k.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I couldn't sell my 2005 with 36k for $12000. Tried twice. Original owner, tons of mods, one of the fastest NA 3v's out there. Market tanked when the 5.0s hit the street. Good luck though, and be patient...

Robstang

forum member
Reaction score
Put a 5.0 into yours and you can save $$ and have the better looking body style, best of both worlds.

xmalachi

forum member
Reaction score

Also has 35.5k miles on it.

Edit: Also, don't know if this is allowed or not but could someone post my car on other forums for me? I never really got into the other Mustang forums because they were all pansies. Of course, they all require a min. post count. I can write up an ad and give you some additional pictures if it is possible. Otherwise, mods you can delete this if it's breaking some sort of rule.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back