2006 Mustang GT Supercharged F/S

Mick

forum member
Reaction score
For what it is worth, the car is on the money, the hp is high for stock internanals but not way out there. And if any body is on the wall about buying it the price is a steal. You can not buy the car and do what was done to it for anywhere near 30k. Just my opinion and I have never met or talked to the owner of this car.

donnyonee

forum member
Reaction score
thank you,
i just wish somebody was interested enough to drive it home.

Last edited:
S

SGT4ME

If i didn't have my Shelby, I'd drive it home in a heart beat......................

Hope it works out for you.........................

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
divorce forces sale.

I was re-reading your mod list (i've learned some suspension things since I 1st read it), and then noticed this phrase et the end...so sorry Donald! Good luck with the new adds/listings!

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not anymore! Lookwise I liked the boss better, but mods-wise I like this one better

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What a DD your car would make...I would even contemplate putting OEM 18' bullits on it to increase the "sleeper" look and spank some "introduce favorite GM or Chrysler product" ass on a daily basis...

Hey, I know it would mean a lot of labor, but you could always return your car to stock and sell the aftermkt parts a la carte...it would also allow you to put your car in Carmax...and you would probably get more $$ overall...

donnyonee

forum member
Reaction score
yea i wish i did buy the 18" chrome bogarts with a 10" on the rear cause then i could buy some huge tires, m/h m/t d/r e/t. to go with the all new brake pkg, id have room for rotors and calipers and lines and pads and fluid and cooling ducts and then line locks too. id be needing a little more sound/flow so the electric cutouts will be good. and since id be doing a little electrical work maybe move the battery and get a icebox. those roll bars thru adam look real nice, painted satin silver. i dont know about the door bars thou. id be putting the 6 cyl front grill/bumper back on. i had it on already but got some bad revues, too much sleeper?. and that'd be about the time the rods will sprout.

and thats what i would do.

this would be my wish list but i think id rather sell it instead of a few more grand into it.

any takers (buyers) out there?

Attachments

• rear.JPG
    rear.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What's the reduced price? Do you have it on eBay? I would list it on eBay, with the reserve price as the absolute bottom price you would consider taking for it. I would also get a video of your car doing a burnout, or a run down the track, post it on youtube, and plae the link in the eBay add, right next to the exhaustive list of the upgrades, and I wouldn't use any acronyms in the mod descriptions, be very specific. Thisnk of the exppsure you'll get.
or
maybe you're already doing that?

donnyonee

forum member
Reaction score
the reduced price is in the NEW write up, #1. 30 to 29.
i once tried ebay, no thank you. and theres no market for it, i just looked.
i dont do burn outs or runs down the track.
and i actually drive pretty conseratively. ive been at the track with adam a number of times but have never driven down the straight line.

Last edited:

donnyonee

forum member
Reaction score
I was re-reading your mod list (i've learned some suspension things since I 1st read it), and then noticed this phrase et the end...so sorry Donald! Good luck with the new adds/listings!

she backed down off this 1.
but its still for sale.

C

cmzracing

yea looking to get into one here, actually me and my older brother are planning a s197 attack on each other. just doing some research, we both know the saleen sc or the ford sc is a must right off the bat. very nice ride donnyonee, i'll keep you in mind, thanks

Royb

forum member
Reaction score
try this

i tried the ebay thing and got nowhere. ....

the key to ebay is put in your sales title "Saleen Supercharged Not Roush" that way it will be brought up in all the searches for Saleen & Roush cars which cost 2x more & that makes your car look so much better in that group of cars. Thats how mine sold in 6 days. ebay should be bugging you to relist for cheap so I'd try again.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back