2006 Premium GT Convertible - Edelbrock S/C

cagefightmma

forum member
Reaction score
Custom 2006 Ford Mustang GT Convertible. This 560 HP Supercharged beauty has 50,815 miles and features an Automatic Transmission with a built Torque Converter. It's Black with Dove Gray Leather interior. It has the Premium package from ford with power everything, One-Touch up windows and ragtop, and Shaker 500 stereo system. It has been very well maintained with Mobil 1 Oil changes every 3K miles. I am the 2nd owner and bought the car 4 yrs ago (2008) with 17,xxx on the clock. The car has mostly in town driving on it and has never seen winter or raced at the track. Last winter when the car was in storage, I decided to step it up a notch and installed a Brenspeed Stage 1 560 HP Edelbrock Supercharger Kit. I had a PTC built torque converter installed at the same time to handle the 10+ lbs. of boost. The car had 42,xxx miles when I installed the S/C and Torque converter. This car has been transformed from a modern muscle car to an absolute beast! It has over $10,000 invested into it.

I am asking $20,000 FIRM! Please no lowball offers or tire-kickers. The only way you'll get a test drive is if you got $$$ deposit and serious interest in buying this vehicle. Starting a new business and need the money for equipment. Bank has the title. All I need is 24 hrs. advance notice and a certified bank check or cash to get the title from the bank.

The only issues with the vehicle are: 1. Airbag light came on for no reason and won't turn off? Too lazy to bring it to the dealership to have it turned off. 2. The rear tires have about 25-30% tread left. 3. An elderly man accidentally backed in the drivers side rear quarter panel and put a 6" scratch on the car. His insurance company paid for the entire thing and I took it to my regular body shop of choice because they do phenominal work. Repair came out perfect!

The good.....here are the list of mods:

*Brenspeed Stage 1 560 HP Edelbrock Supercharger Kit. See all the details here as there are way too many to list: http://www.brenspeed.com/efstage1.html
*4.10 Rear End Gears
*SLP Loudmouth Exhaust Kit
* PTC built Torque Converter
* Redline Tuning Hood Lifts
* H&R Lowering Coil Springs (front)
* Eibach Sportline Lowering Coil Springs (rear)
* Saleen 7-spoke Chrome Wheels - 20"x9" front, 20"x10" rear.
* Nitto 555 Tires - 265/35/ZR20 front, 275/35/ZR20 rear.
* Shelby Aluminum Hood Pins
* Shelby GT500 Cobra Emblems
* Cervini's Lower Side Scoops
* Cervini's C-Series Eleanor Hood
* Roush Rear Wing
* Roush Heavy Duty Belt Tensioner
* Roush 9-Bar Billet Grille
* CDC Aggressive Chin Spoiler
* Sequential Tail Lights
* Handheld SCT X3 programmer - Has three tunes on it (stock tune, Brenspeed tune for JLT Cold Air Intake without S/C, and Brenspeed Stage 1 S/C tune)

If you want a turn-key 11 second 1/4 mile monster that will terrorize your neighborhood, buy this car. see all the pictures of it here:
http://s987.photobucket.com/albums/ae354/cagefightmma/2006 Ford Mustang GT - 560 HP Supercharged/

Attachments

• front end.jpg
    front end.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 209
  • rear end 3.jpg
    rear end 3.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 182
  • rear end 4.jpg
    rear end 4.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 165
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 270
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 229
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    513 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

07ShelbyCS

Banned
Reaction score
thats a hot Stang man, good luck on the sale! Im trying to get rid of mine as well.

cagefightmma

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, hate to see it go, I never had time to really enjoy it after spending $10K into it and 4 yrs of work. Really need the cash right now though...

cagefightmma

forum member
Reaction score
Grand opening of my business is 4/1/12, who knows, if business is really busy, I won't be selling after all...hate to see all my hard work (and money) go to someone else.

Back