2006 S281 Sc

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Metallic RedFire with silver accents. Black Saleen Leather interior.
#06-517.
500+ RWHP @ 11 lbs of boost
281 3v 4.6L motor
Tremec 5 Speed Trans
Saleen Series VI Blower
20x10 inch Saleen wheels with Pirelli tires. Black Saleen Interior, Racecraft suspension.
Standard Saleen SC equipment with factory upgrades, HID lights and 14 inch brakes.

Car has had the following modifications.
All work was done by JDM engineering !
3.2 inch blower pulley
GT500 dual fuel pumps
39# fuel injectors
Autolite HTO Spark lugs
Kooks long tube heeders
JDM off road x-pipe
Mid-pipe straight thru mufflers
S281 E air intake with JDM billet adapter and open high flow air filter
90mm lighting mass air meter
JDM intercooler pump toggle switch
Spec 2+ clutch and flywheel
Detroit locker trutrack and 4.30 gears
Line lock with pressure switch
SCT tuner with 3 custom JDM tunes, Street tune 93 octane safe, street high octane tune 484 RWHP and Race tune (VP fuel must be used) 500RWHP
17x10 Bogart “SPEEDLAB” wheels with M&H drag radials 325x45x17. These are the only wheels in the world, only set every made!
*new* not even installed yet 17x4.5 Bogart “SPEEDLAB” front runners! These were made to clear the massive brakes on the car. M&H 185/55/17 tires!
QA1 8 Way adjustable rear shocks
Custom hood pins
JDM drop motor mounts

TRZ Motorsports installed rear end components. You can see the install in 5.0 mustangs and superfords Aug 2007 issue. Lower control arms, upper 3rd link, Panhard bar and anti roll bar.

Car was recently dyno’d before start of season. New belt installed, new spark plugs, fresh oil, antifreeze and rear end fluid. Car has been fastest of 11.36 at 123 mph in the ¼ mile @ 3900 lbs! Gets 25+ MPG on the highway driving at 65 MPH. Car is very clean, enclosed trailered everywhere. Car is very recognizable, has been in MM&FF, Modified Mustangs,
Tire Tracks and featured in Aug 2007 issue of 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords. Make no mistake about it this car is a Beast. This is a 10 second car! With out adding the roll cage no point in going faster. With a 1 piece drive shaft in it this car will go 10s! Ultimate street /strip power
Not for first time owners or kids! Serious inquires only please!
$56,000 or best offer. Price includes enclosed delivery.

Car comes with drag wheels and tires, Original window sticker, all owners manual, 2 sets of keys, Saleen Speedlab letter to serialize car. I do have all original parts if buyer wants them. Back seat has NEVER been used. Floor mats have NEVER been used. Car some with extra GT set.
Car has 8k in miles on it, Just testing the waters to see if anyone is intersted in it possible, I am going to buy a body -in- white and build a car but this isn't going to sell in a day!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
...... Gets 25+ MPG on the highway ........ enclosed trailered everywhere....

It only gets 25mpg on a trailer?

Sorry man.. was too easy. Just jackin' with ya. Good luck on the sale. Nice car.

I am a little curious about the tunes you have listed... a 93 octane safe street tune, then a street high octane tune... exactly what do you call "street high octane"?

Last edited:

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Well I want to go crazy fast, and I see no reason to spend 30 grand or so on a car that already cost me 60. So i figure I will sell this one and buy a body in white and build that. I mean I really hate to tear off the front suspension, brakes, rear end, motor, trans, interior, A/C, Airbags, Fuel tank, and cut up the car for the cage. So I will let someone else have a good time with this one!
Trust me there is nothing wrong with this car, and I hate to get rid of it, but I can't have both and I really want to go faster, so this one goes first.

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
$3,500.00 Plus it has NOTHING on it, so you dont waste all that weight on Paint and noise dampner crap.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I thought that those still came with the engine and interior, basically a stripped down running car.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So actually if someone was to wreck their car and just do body and chassy damage they could get one of those to use as a donor car for the salvaged title rebuild.

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
No, BIW car carry no VIN number and are NOT FTSB approved. I guess one could always remove the VIN plate and reattach it to a BIW.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No, BIW car carry no VIN number and are NOT FTSB approved. I guess one could always remove the VIN plate and reattach it to a BIW.

That is what I was thinking. Someone I know wrecked their mustang and it got totaled and I was thinking if that ever happened to me I could just get a body in white and transfer the vin and all salvageable parts over to it. I really like my car.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
It says you would need to show racing credentials, what would that be?
When the BIW program was announced 3 years ago, I remember reading that it would be very difficult to actually get one. You basically had to be an established race team or something like that. I don't remember the specifics, but I do remember thinking that it would virtually impossible for the average Joe to get one.

Maybe they have relaxed the rules since then... dunno.

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I think the guys at Ford may have heard of my team, just a guess. And I have a NHRA Lic.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I think the guys at Ford may have heard of my team, just a guess. And I have a NHRA Lic.
I wasn't referring to you in particular, I was just trying to recall what I had read about the BIW program in general.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back