2007 GT for sale

GTmike

forum member
Reaction score
After much consideration I've decided to sell my MissBehavin.:thud:Just thought I would post it here first.....You guys can move it if you like.
After talking with Adam and some others I was really excited about an engine build and all but MORE child support has put me out of circulation.
She's a Saleen blown Alloy with the chamois interior, Steeda ultralite springs, Magnaflows, 20" racelines with nitto 555's. Strange 3.73s installed by J&S Gear in Huntington beach, Spydershaft installed by the same folks. She has the trimmings to make 450 RWHP as verified at ST and yes I have the dyno sheet. I have a gt500 chin spoiler not installed yet but will let that go along with the SCT tuner too. She's got less than 6500 miles and it's been driven by me....54yrs old only. Yep 55 now and still payin so guys it's cheaper to keep her. I'd like to get 24k for the stang so anybody interested can PM me here or respond to the thread. I've learned a lot about the car here and though I don't post much have enjoyed the banter here........Good luck with all the moddin.

2kanchoo

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man, the car sounds beautiful. I was gonna say you shouldn't have long left but going by the kid in the avatar picture I'm guessing quite a while to go. Why sell it tho? You can't afford to drop another 4000 in mods but does that mean you have to get rid of her?

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:kill:I would do that before my car would go....sorry to hear that man..

GTmike

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah...It's the right thing to do. I absolutly love the car and Bruce helped with the blower install. He's gonna be a motorhead too I think. If I don't sell it I'll be slowly sinkin every month......I hate Cali and the divorce laws here.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back