2007 Mustang GT "Eleanor"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visuvious

forum member
Reaction score
Sold sold sold sold

After Contemplating the Idea for some time now. I have decided to sell My 2007 Mustang GT. The car has been a blast and has turned many heads. But as it goes in the car world it is time to move on to something else. I have kept this car in the best shape possible and probably went a bit over board in babying the car. The car is currently equipped with a HELLION kit in which I am running a Precision 6262 Billet Turbo. The car is Torch Red with Silver Stripes. AS far as I know this is the only Eleanor with this color scheme in the country. Also the stripes are painted on the vehicle.

The vehicle has 3M clear bra around the entire vehicle. I would also like to point out. This vehicle is not an Eleanor that I pieced together. This is an Eleanor that was done by Don Chalmers Ford and sold as such. I do have the original Drive out sticker to back this up. The car does have several mods which I will list below.

Engine:
4.6L Modular V8 3V
Hellion Kit for S197 Mustang
Precision Billet 6262
FRPP Intake
PCV System has been eliminated

Exhaust:
Eleanor Side Exhaust
Straight-Through Mufflers
The cats have been removed

Fuel:
FRPP 39 LB injectors
Kenne Bell 40 Amp Boost a Pump

Wheels and Tires:
Boss 336 Wheels
20x8.5 In the Front, Does come with 3 Extra 20x8.5 Wheels W/Tires
20x10 In the Rear

Front Tires
245/35ZR20 Michelin Pilot Sports

Rear Tires
305/35R20 Nitto 555r

Electrical
Autometer Cobalt series Boost Gauge
Autometer Cobalt series Oil Pressure
Vehicle is also equipped with Push Start

Hurst Pro-Comp Shifter

This vehicle was Tuned with an SCT XCAL 3 by Chris Groves at Dyno Edge. As the car sits now, it is probably around 500 RWHP. I have not taken it back to the dyno to find out the final numbers. I have only used Synthetic oil in the vehicle and it only gets Premium fuel.

I do not need to sell this vehicle. BUT I would like to move on to something else. I do have the title in hand, this vehicle has a clean history as well. It is for the most part a garage queen. This is probably one of the hardest things I have ever wanted to do as I do love this car.

The asking Price is 27K OR BEST OFFER I will entertain reasonable offers. I am not willing to trade, nor am I willing to part out any of it. Also the only way a test drive is going to be available is if you have the cash and you are serious. I can be contacted by phone or by email with any questions that you may have.

I can get you an updated photo if you need one. I also have the stock Intake and Shifter for the car.

Thank you for taking the time to look at the ad.

Andrew

photo.JPG by Andrew J. Woodward, on Flickr

Last edited:

MindIfISmoke?

Wrecking Crew
Reaction score
That car was put together buy Accessories Unlimited (on carlisle and candelaria) for Don Chalmers. Well all the ground effects, hood ect ect... Good to see the cars I helped put together are holding their value.
Did Chris and Nate @ Dyno Edge put the Hellion kit in for you? Those guys know their shit!!!

GLWS

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Visuvious

forum member
Reaction score
That car was put together buy Accessories Unlimited (on carlisle and candelaria) for Don Chalmers. Well all the ground effects, hood ect ect... Good to see the cars I helped put together are holding their value.
Did Chris and Nate @ Dyno Edge put the Hellion kit in for you? Those guys know their shit!!!

GLWS

No A local mechanic put the kit in for the previous owner. You did a Hell of job on the car! This thing turns more heads than I can count.:beerdrink:

MindIfISmoke?

Wrecking Crew
Reaction score
Thanks brother, i appreciate it! That one was my favorite next to the silver one I did.

madrussian

T-101
Reaction score
beautiful car! love the color combo + turbo, complete show and go! I sold my salvaged 08 GT with BBR Eleanor full kit and 45k miles, otherwise stock for $18k! You should be able to get your asking price easy. Also listed on Craigslist locally with tons of high deff pctures I bet it would be gone within a week!

Visuvious

forum member
Reaction score
beautiful car! love the color combo + turbo, complete show and go! I sold my salvaged 08 GT with BBR Eleanor full kit and 45k miles, otherwise stock for $18k! You should be able to get your asking price easy. Also listed on Craigslist locally with tons of high deff pctures I bet it would be gone within a week!

Thank you man, I bet it was hard to sell it! My wife keeps
Telling me to keep it, so let's see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back