2007 Shelby GT Black/Silver

tbrock

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
2007 Shelby GT CSM 07SGT3184
Black with painted silver stripes, 5 speed, 41k miles with extended warranty.

Engine/Performance:
Saleen Supercharger with upgraded 6.5 series intake lid, 3.0 and a 3.2 pulley,JLT 110mm CAI, Pypes Long Tube Headers with Catted X-pipe, Borla Touring catback mufflers, GT500 Fuel system, Black powder coated valve covers, Steeda tensioner, Mosaleen tensioner system, AFCO heat exchanger, Moroso Coolant tank, Moroso Intercooler Tank, Moroso Power Steering tank. Shelby GT engine cap set, UPR Billet hood strut kit. Shelby underhood bolt kit. JDM and Brenspeed tunes with X-2 hand held tuner. Current Colorado smog certificate.

Drive Train:
Ford Racing 3.73 gears, Ford Racing Aluminum Diff cover, MGW shifter, Exedy Mach 500 Clutch, JPC braided steel clutch line with bleeder valve, Steeda Drive Shaft Safety Loop. Brembo GT500 front brakes with slotted rotors and Hawks ceramic pads, Rear Brembo rotors with Hawk ceramic pads, Goodrich stainless steel brake lines. Ford Racing Brake cooling kit (not installed), GT500 front strut mounts new (not installed). Shelby brake cooling bezels, lights new (not installed).

Suspension:
Fiore Aluminum lower control arms, Steeda short upper control arm, BMR lower control relocation brackets (new version), BMR Adj. Panhard bar/brace, BMR A arm brace, Saleen Strut brace. GT-4 wheels front 18x9 with Nitto 555 tires new (255x45x18), Rear GT-4 wheels 18x10 Nitto 555 tires new (285x40x18).

Interior/Exterior Cosmetic:
Carroll Shelby signature on passenger side air bag cover with certificate of authenticity.
Agent 47 retro painted mirrors (stock will be included), Weather tech floor mats, Shelby signature mats, Stock floor mats, Cervini's Duck bill rear spoiler, GT500 rear splash guards, GT500 front spoiler, Shelby trunk lid liners, Shelby trunk mat. Shelby GT embroidered head rest, SOS 3 pod gauge holder, Saleen boost and inlet air temp gauge, Aerforce interceptor gauge with wideband. Shelby black mesh front grill with SHELBY lettering.

I have all of the documentation, original window sticker, owners manuals etc.

Asking $28,000 contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:

07sgt0720

forum member
Reaction score
Beautiful car. I miss my SGT. I ended up selling mine on Ebay. I think it is a very fair price and you should have no problem getting that. Have you listed it on Team Shelby? Good luck with the sale!

tbrock

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Beautiful car. I miss my SGT. I ended up selling mine on Ebay. I think it is a very fair price and you should have no problem getting that. Have you listed it on Team Shelby? Good luck with the sale!

Your car is beautiful as well. I do have it listed on the TS site. I'm hoping some one will take her and treat her well.

bobbis

forum member
Reaction score
Damit that is SUCH a beautiful SGT! I wish I was in the position to buy. Good luck.

tbrock

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bump car is back up for sale. Unemployed twice in two years can't keep her. She now has 43K miles a fresh 4 coats of wax, a remote oil filter system.

tbrock

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Update on the car. The brake cooling ducts are now installed, I sold the stock mirrors. I am unable to edit the original post so just wanted to update a few things. The car also has a new set of Nitto's on the front (275/40/18's) and the rears are still very fresh only 2k miles on them (285/40/18's).

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back