2008 Mustang Bullitt

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
Up for sale is my 2008 Highland Green Bullitt #3735. Car was purchased new in June of '08. Currently has 61,354 miles on it.

Interior: 9/10
Is in great shape. Touch screen radio/GPS is wonderful. Car has MyColor. Rear seats were almost never used and the front seats have nothing more than normal wear from 60k miles of use.

Exterior: 7/10
The top of the rear bumper and parts of the front bumper have bad sun damage. It's hard to show in pictures but it is there and noticeable. Door ding on the drivers side about 4 inches from door handle. Small scrape underneath side light from unknown source. Other than that is looks good. A good wash/wax/etc would do wonders for this car.

Engine/Exhaust:
The engine was s/c (whipple) for appx 1k miles. Previous to that and currently it is untouched other than headers/midpipe. Runs as strong as day 1. Still have the stock tune on my SCT if you wish to return the car to *stock.

*NOTE* some of these pictures are older than others simply because I do not have many current pictures and its been raining the past couple days here in Houston. More will be uploaded soon.

Asking $20,000.

Last edited:

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Please don't take this the wrong way and not trying to be a dick, but shouldn't the below statement be rephrased:

Engine/Exhaust:
Untouched other than headers/midpipe. Runs as strong as day 1. Still have the stock tune on my SCT if you wish to return the car to *stock.

It shouldn't say "Untouched" as this leads one to believe that the engine has always been stock but in fact you have stated this has been Supercharged at one time. So maybe it should read something like:

Engine/Exhaust:
Engine previously supercharged and exhaust untouched other than headers/midpipe. Runs as strong as day 1. Still have the stock tune on my SCT if you wish to return the car to *stock.

Just my opinion but being previously supercharged is something a potential buyer should know and or when you state it is untouched but then later state it has been supercharged doesn't work very well

Snakebyte94

forum member
Reaction score
Please don't take this the wrong way and not trying to be a dick, but shouldn't the below statement be rephrased:

Engine/Exhaust:
Untouched other than headers/midpipe. Runs as strong as day 1. Still have the stock tune on my SCT if you wish to return the car to *stock.

It shouldn't say "Untouched" as this leads one to believe that the engine has always been stock but in fact you have stated this has been Supercharged at one time. So maybe it should read something like:

Engine/Exhaust:
Engine previously supercharged and exhaust untouched other than headers/midpipe. Runs as strong as day 1. Still have the stock tune on my SCT if you wish to return the car to *stock.

Just my opinion but being previously supercharged is something a potential buyer should know and or when you state it is untouched but then later state it has been supercharged doesn't work very well
:clap:
LMAO

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
^ If you're not interested in buying the car please don't block up my thread with useless posts.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back