2008 White GT/CS For Sale!

CASPER

Reaction score
Trying to get rid of my 08. Its just time to move on to another project. Full mod list is

FRPP CAI
2 bama tunes for the street
1 custom 125 shot tune from PSI motorsports
Steeda Crank Pulley

spec stage 3 clutch
hurst billet shifter

Longtube headers
off road h pipe
Ford GTA axlebacks

Ford racing diff cover
ford racing 373's
roush rear shocks and springs
Bmr Front swaybar delete
Bmr Rear LCA
hood pins

This car is basically fully loaded except for hid's and no ambient lightning.
HAs shaker 500, and the car has 27000 miles.

Ive owned the car for more than two years. Car has gone a best of 12.9 with the shorties headers N/A, Never got back to the track NA with the Longtubes. Hit a 12.00 At 115 with a 125 shot and a 2.0 60'

The heads where cleaned up and polished about one year ago(6000miles) beacuse i power shifted on the spray and bent a Valve, Havent had a problem since and the car runns as good if not better than when i bought the car.

Ever since i bought the car the transmission wont go into first without putting it second and then first... Its a wierd problem that it has i never knew what it was but the car shifts smooth and has no other problems tha i know of.

The outside is in great shape except for a few nick on the hood and one or two door dings. Two of the wheels have road rash because i bought them used. Long story short, i traded my perfect condition wheels for some aftermarket wheels, aftermarket wheels didnt have the correct backspacing, traded back for my stock wheels and the douchebag had already road rashed them in less than 2 days!!!:asshat:I can get pics of damage if needed. Trying to sell ASAP im asking 20500 OBO
So make me a decent offer and ill consider it... Car is located in Houston TX 77017
Thanks for looking

ill post more recent pics this weekend

100_1128.jpg

100_1131.jpg

casper.jpg

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
damn man, you're selling too? You getting a 5.0 like Jose?

By the way, I know the seller guys and have been within inches of this car. It is a beauty.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back