2011 5.0 $19,900 Clean carfax!

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Time to sell my car as I have my eyes on a Vette so I priced it low enough for a quick sale! Car has a clean carfax, title is in hand with no loan or lease! It is located in memphis tn, the only trades that are welcome would be for gt500's, terminators, or vette's. Really not looking for anything else.

Good: Car is my daily driver, the only issues it has ever given me is the lovely mt82 issues. It has been on long road trips with the a/c blowing ice cold. Car has absolutely no paintwork on it, besides the stripes. Car rides and drives great, for the price, I don't see it being possible building a car like this.

Bad:
-6th gear grinds, i've been driving it with the grind for almost 8 months now and have had no issues. Only reason why I never fixed it is because i had plans for a t56 swap. That changed now.
-The a/c line JUST busted a few days ago, but i am willing to repair that for the right price.

Mods:

MMR Pro mod bottom end 1500 Nitrous spec'd bottom end, 12.1 compression
Mach 500 stage 2 clutch, new throw out bearing and serviced flywheel
Whiteline transmission bushing
JPC Clutch line
3.73's
relocation brackets, sway bar links, lower control arms, and lowering springs.
Boss 302 intake manifold, JLT cold air intake
Stock heads/cams
JBA long tube headers, 3" x pipe and 4" bullets dumped before the axle
Dynotuned by modmafiaperformance and made 450whp on a weak dyno
innovate lc-2 wideband in roush vent pod
Saleen grille, gt500 steering wheel, tinted lights all around
Wheels are powder coated black, front tires are stock Pirellis with 80% thread, rear tires are nt555's with about 50%.

Price: The price is $19,900. For 21k, i'll have the 6th gear replaced. Price is SLIGHTLY negotiable. DO NOT CALL ME OFFERING $15K! I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK IT'S WORTH! I know what the car is worth, and sticking to what I have in mind. Don't like the price? Move on with your life. No one needs your input.

Transportation: if you're out of the state, I have a lot of experience with shipping cars (at an additional cost, obviously) so that will not be an issue.

Please call or text me anytime, my name is Abdull. 9018319661

Last edited:

ochoblanco

Slow 4v Member
Reaction score
Are the stripes on hood/side removable or painted on?

-Chad
2012 PW Boss 302 #2550
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Did I miss the milage?

DSCN1037_zps2bdcf6d3.jpg
[/URL]

Nope, just hidden in the field of pictures.

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
I don't see a gt500 steering wheel or saleen grille on those pictures...

Because they're sitting in my garage, saleen grille is on now, gt500 steering will won't be installed as it needs an hour of labor through ford and i don't have time to drop it off. I'll just throw it in the deal as a package deal.

A/C line was replaced, car is blowing ice cold air again!

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
What is the mileage. I guess I'm blind, I looked all over your post. Can't see pics at work so if it's a pic of the dash that's why I'm missing it -.-

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Bump. $18,900 takes it. Car has stock suspension, cats, and a catback welded in (still has the JBA headers, 3" x pipe, and 4" bullets). Stock shifter also put back in and the grinding issue is basically gone.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back