2011 Fabricated Motorsports Drift Series

fivehunsky

forum member
Reaction score
I know drifting isnt widely accepted here but I figured I would spread the word anyway just in case there were some that wanted to get involved.

www.Fabricatedmotorsports.com

Aaron Losey is hosting a legit big money competition series next year in Texas.
There isnt a full schedule of events but it looks like there will be 6-8 points events in between mineral wells (dfw), Houston, San Antonio, and Austin. The last two are still maybe's.

He has already handed out like 7k this year at his events and they are only getting bigger and better. If you have any interest at all in drifting you should definitely come and check out one of the comps.

I will be throwing down out there with my 2006 gt. There is already a diverse field in texas and anyone is down to come out and drive without worrying about the competion rules.

For comp you will need.

A helmet (required for non comp driving too)
a cage
tires
a car
the will to go sideways next to another car

thats about it. just come out and drive and have fun. Entry fees are pretty low for the amount of money and time put into these events.

Anyway, here is a flyer from one of last years smaller drift days.. I was on it. lol

aarenawesomemustangflyerlol.jpg

Check out the site for more info on the upcoming event schedules and we hope to see you there..

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
im interested but im not very good at the whole drifting thing nor do i have the money for tires haha. ive been to the place where they do it in mineral wells and watched a few times, pretty cool stuff.

fivehunsky

forum member
Reaction score
Well, there is only one way to get better.. that go out and drive :)

There are practice events out there as well every month.. And I could help hook you up with tires too

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
damn dont tempt me haha. ill probably come out and watch an event but i dont think ill be entering one cause my luck id hit the other car

fivehunsky

forum member
Reaction score
Bump!! The Series starts in February.. Come out and have some fun!!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back