2011 GT 5.0 Coyote Stage 1-A Power Package

SF18C

Reaction score
So I was checking out Brenspeeds web site I see this:

2011 GT 5.0 Coyote Stage 1-A Power Package!

http://www.brenspeed.com/coyotestage1a.html

This is freaking totally awesome!

SCT X3 tuner with Brenspeed tune
Magnaflow Tru 3” X-Pipe
Steeda CAI
Steeda/Borla mufflers

All for $1634!!!

Thanks Guys...I will be calling you all this week!

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Thats right! We wanted to put together a nice package with current aftermarket parts available at a good price! This is a great bang for the buck and should net you some pretty good power!

usafimj

Reaction score
$1634 and your an 1/8th of the way to a frpp s/c haha

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
True, but you have to start somewhere and a majority of the people out there start with bolt ons. We will be testing the new Ford Racing/Whipple supercharger as soon as it is available, so we will have some feedback on that for you as well.

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
It's a really good deal Chandler. Hell if I had a 5.0 I would be all over it.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
It is a pretty good deal and we will have other "Stages" available as soon as more parts come available. I can tell you from what we have seen on our 5.0 test car, that the Kooks long tube headers work! 25rwhp! So more than likely this will be part of our Stage 2 package.

05roush0090

forum member
Reaction score
So you will be testing the whipple with the 2011 cars? Does that mean you will begin supporting whipples for the 05-10 cars also?

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, we will be testing the Whipple on our 2011 Mustang GT as well many other superchargers as soon as they come available. We currently support whipples on 05s-09s as well. We had one on one of our test cars for over 6 months and the tune is very refined.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Stage 2a is now available! With this package our car has consistantly put down 428rwhp run after run!

BCisme

forum member
Reaction score
ok i was looking at this yesterday, as i'm trading my shelby for a new 5.0.

i have to ask, there's alot more products out there than magnaflow and borla, and i'm not a fan of magnaflow. most of the others are much less expensive too. regardless of price, i'm a chambered muffler person and that will never change. and i already have a tuner. I'll be in the market for an off road pipe/intake/ muffler package most likely in a matter of days.

the reason i ask is that i have done business with you guys before, everything from buying parts to writing a tune for a setup you've never seen before (my thumpr cammed/turbocharged 08 GT) and i'd love to see you guys offer a package with a nice off road pipe and flowmasters.

BCisme

forum member
Reaction score
Trading a GT500 for a 5.0? Wow, I never would have thought someone would do that. Interesting.

Awesome numbers on the stage 2a! That's pretty sick.

long story. basically i've decided paying out my ass for a car with no warranty is just too risky for me right now, among many other things. i love it to death and i can afford it, but i need to let it go.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
ok i was looking at this yesterday, as i'm trading my shelby for a new 5.0.

i have to ask, there's alot more products out there than magnaflow and borla, and i'm not a fan of magnaflow. most of the others are much less expensive too. regardless of price, i'm a chambered muffler person and that will never change. and i already have a tuner. I'll be in the market for an off road pipe/intake/ muffler package most likely in a matter of days.

the reason i ask is that i have done business with you guys before, everything from buying parts to writing a tune for a setup you've never seen before (my thumpr cammed/turbocharged 08 GT) and i'd love to see you guys offer a package with a nice off road pipe and flowmasters.

We will certainly have more packages and items available once they are released. Just keep an eye on our website and as soon as parts come available be will get them posted up!

BCisme

forum member
Reaction score
We will certainly have more packages and items available once they are released. Just keep an eye on our website and as soon as parts come available be will get them posted up!

cool, i know it's still early in the game but it's good to know you guys are going to get more in depth with packages.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back