2011 gt500 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real Horses

forum member
Reaction score
I got to drive one on friday, All I have to say is wow, I was so pumped up when I got done driving it the adrenaline stayed with me for about 2 hours. It was sweet, the saleman said don't be afraid to hit the throttle. So I did! If that car would have been anything but the smurf blue color, you can bet I would have traded in a heartbeat.... god I love those cars....

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
I went the other day and saw one myself. Wasnt there buying anything, went with my brother in law to look at F-250's and they had a stripe delete grey one up there and it was just mint. That is by far one of the meanest and slickest cars built. I would love to own one but the only thing I didnt like is the new 18 and 19 wheel setup. Just not my cup of tea on 2 different rim sizes. But the rims themselves are sick.

white_lightning

forum member
Reaction score
I went the other day and saw one myself. Wasnt there buying anything, went with my brother in law to look at F-250's and they had a stripe delete grey one up there and it was just mint. That is by far one of the meanest and slickest cars built. I would love to own one but the only thing I didnt like is the new 18 and 19 wheel setup. Just not my cup of tea on 2 different rim sizes. But the rims themselves are sick.

SVT Package is 19" front and 20" rear. All other 2011 GT500's are 19"s all the way around...I didn't mind the difference in wheel size and I really like those wheels and the 2011 GT500!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back