2011 OEM Nav radio install guide?

VGMStudios

Reaction score
Shot in the dark, but I am looking for some information and I am hoping someone will be able to help me here.
I would like to install this radio into my 2007. I already have the OEM Nav radio from a 2008 Taurus in my car (had it for a few years now WITH steering wheel controls) but it runs off a DVD for the Nav, which is annoying since it doesnt read all the time, and I would like to upgrade it to this one. I do not want an aftermarket radio right now as I already have and bought all the parts needed for this one.
Has anyone here done something like this? I've seen a few people have on other fourms but they never mentioned exactly what was done and the CANopener Harmony D for it by 4DTech is not made any longer. I am looking for how to do the wiring as I know this one is not a plug and play. I did plug it into the car but there is no sound. I have the AMP for it, just dont know how to wire it up. The system is from a 2011 Linclon MKT and finding wire diagrams or pin out diagrams isnt easy. Any help would be appreciated.radio.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back