2012 GT/CS 9k miles

smoken1986

forum member
Reaction score
I am putting out my 2012 Black on Black GT/CS for sale. We are moving on to a different project, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this car. There is only about 9300 miles on it and Ford oil and filters until this last change which is now Mobil 1 done 150 miles ago. This car has got the full CS package from Ford, which included leather, CS/Boss fascia, CS spoiler and rear fascia it also has Nav and Hid's. I will try to list all the mods the car has but is about 9k worth if purchased new without labor. I will also include all the OE parts I have which is most of them. I still have the window sticker if anyone wants to see it MSRP was almost 42k.

Exterior/Suspension

Tinted windows w/lumar ceramic tint
Hid Fogs
BMR Lowering Springs
Koni Yellows at every corner
J&M Caster/Camber plates
Boss Laguna Seca style wheels (all 6 wheels have OE pressure sensors)
19x9 Front w/255/40r19 Cont. Extreme Contact DW's (like new)
19x10 Rear w/285/35r19 Cont. Extreme Contact DW's (like new)
Second set of 19x10 Rear w/305/35r19 Nito NT05R DR (almost new)
UMI Rear Lower Control Arms w/relocation brackets
CHE Axle Brace with Cover
Summit Adj. Panhard Bar
Brenspeed Car Cover

Engine/Trans

Jlt CAI
Jlt Oil separator
Pypes LT headers w/catted X pipe
JPC over the axle pipes
Corsa sport mufflers
Prothane Motor Mounts
Circle D 3c stall
X3 with Mike R. tunes from Mid Atlantic performance

The car drives like stock with the tune it has but runs like a beast under throttle. I have not had a single issue with this car since new and I have been the only owner. I am looking to get $31,500 for the car or as close to that as possible. KBB is $28,600 stock and yes I understand you never get full value of your mods and don't expect to. I only have a few pics of the car that are current but can take and email any that are needed. Please don't try to low ball.

Last edited:

smoken1986

forum member
Reaction score
Few more pictures taken today with my phone.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

smoken1986

forum member
Reaction score
We'll I have started the demoding and have stuff listed on svtperformance don't have pictures yet so haven't posted here. Still looking to sell only thing left on it will be a set of lowering springs and the adj panhard bar and possibly the rims if I can't work a trade plus cash on them, so price lowered to $27,500.00

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back