2012 GT Custom Twin Turbo build thread (Dyno Inside)

TurboFocus

forum member
Reaction score
This RST clutch is awesome, idk why I didn't do this sooner. Its 10X better to drive then the stock clutch, and has a lighter pedal.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Really solid work you did there! I'm jealous. That intercooler setup is sweet and I love the attention to detail you put into smoothing out your piping to increase efficiency. As shown by the numbers on low boost, it paid off.

:thumb2:

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
that looks outstanding! tell me more about your catch can set up. i see the two from the valve covers but what happens inside the can, is it baffled and where does the third line run to?

TurboFocus

forum member
Reaction score
that looks outstanding! tell me more about your catch can set up. i see the two from the valve covers but what happens inside the can, is it baffled and where does the third line run to?

The two -10 comes from the valve covers into the catch can where it is internally baffled. Then it vents out of the single -12 line to under the car. The reason I did the -12 line is if you vent it in the engine bay you can spell it inside the car.

TurboFocus

forum member
Reaction score

Really solid work you did there! I'm jealous. That intercooler setup is sweet and I love the attention to detail you put into smoothing out your piping to increase efficiency. As shown by the numbers on low boost, it paid off.

:thumb2:

Thanks man, I have more fun building the setup then I do driving it lol.

TurboFocus

forum member
Reaction score
So how do I determine If I need to do a neutral profile relearn? Ive been driving it around and no codes or flashing engine light, Ive held the RPM at 4k RPM for over a minute while driving and no flashing engine light. I never took off the trigger wheel or moved it.

TurboFocus

forum member
Reaction score
So how do I determine If I need to do a neutral profile relearn? Ive been driving it around and no codes or flashing engine light, Ive held the RPM at 4k RPM for over a minute while driving and no flashing engine light. I never took off the trigger wheel or moved it.

TurboFocus

forum member
Reaction score
Late post but I got some new wheels for the car. Avant Garde M510

Here some pics I took and then some my friend took.

My friends pics

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nice wheel choice...

needs more front brake now...

luillo

forum member
Reaction score

I also want to know that too. I need to change my flywheel and clutch but I need to know the relearn thing.

TurboFocus

forum member
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back