2012 Mustang GT California Special. MINT, low miles.

12GTCS

forum member
Reaction score
Dabbing with the idea of selling my pampered baby that I'm not in any rush or need to sell but testing the waters. However, if the right buyer comes along, I will part with it. Going to be buying a house soon and while I can definitely swing both, it would give me more breathing room without it and I can prep for a 15 if I like it. Also, the car will be totally paid off prior to selling.

Don't mean to sound like I'm bragging, but it would be hard to find another car as clean as this, inside and out, it is MINT. I am super anal with this car and baby it in every aspect. Hell, I have over $1500 in detailing supplies LOL. Only touched it with the best. Always garaged, never driven in rain/snow. Engine is clean as can be. Mobil 1 Extended Performance oil changes at 3200 and 7200 miles. Never had anyone in the rear seats or stuff in the trunk. All seats are mint, passenger is perfect, driver seat minimal wrinkles. Have ALL documentation, receipts for parts, and original window sticker. I will sell this car stock, with all the mods or with some of the mods. I have ALL the stock parts that can be replaced. Stock CS wheels and tires with 100% tread, all stock suspension parts, shifter, all exhaust, etc. So the option is there for you to return to stock, trade the car, and sell the parts. Here are the details:

2012 Mustang GT premium with California Special package. Black on black, 6spd, 3.73 gears.

- 7,800 miles.
- Original owner, bought new in Sept 2011
- Engine is BONE STOCK, down to the air filter. Car was NEVER tuned. Only removed sound tube.
- RTR 19 x 9.5 charcoal wheels with Falken F452 275 rear 255 front. Plenty of tread. Wheels new in July 2013. Have about 350 miles on them. Still have GTCS wheels/tires which only have about 200 miles on them.
- Koni STR.T shocks/struts (about 3,000 miles)
- Steeda Ultralite Springs (about 3,000 miles)
- GT500 mounts (about 3,000 miles)
- BMR Adj Panhard Bar
- MGW Shifter
- Boss front splitter
- Roush side splitters
- GT500 rear diffuser and CS front valence (stock with the CS package)
- Roush 1/4 window louvers
- GT500 (oem ford) Spoiler w/ gurney flap. Trunk was swapped off of a basically brand new GT since the pedestal spoiler would have exposed holes
- Borla S-type Axleback, Borla over axle pipes, Bassani X-pipe
- Boss (blue) coil covers
- 20% Llumar Tints all around.
- Covercraft car cover (never used)

KBB (I know not the best) price is $27,850 in totally stock trim obviously. I'd ask $27,250/firm stock. May end up including MGW and possibly struts/springs for this price.

Modded as listed above, I'd like to see $30,500/neg. Or I would just de-mod the car and sell the parts separately.

Thanks for looking!

Shows how anal I am with installing things. I think just the Dynamat took me an hour lol.

Last edited:

12GTCS

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry, there was a few requests for locstion , not sure why it wasn't showing up.

Located in Long Island, NY

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Beautiful car man! GLWS, if I was done with school is snatch this up. Wouldn't change a thing.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

12GTCS

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks brother! Hopefully it goes to a good home soon. Starting to look for a house and this would help me out a ton! And then I can get into a 15 or 14 in about 8 months!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back