2013 Raxiom Taillights on my Black 07 GT/CS

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I saw people on fb bashing about am running out of stock because you're many ordered. When there's 4000 people trying to order them they aren't gonna have enough for everyone at first release

FastDarkHorse

forum member
Reaction score
I saw people on fb bashing about am running out of stock because you're many ordered. When there's 4000 people trying to order them they aren't gonna have enough for everyone at first release

I haven't seen any of the comments but I understand It takes tome to fulfill demands on a new product release. I think AM does a great job supporting their customers with all the products they supply.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think that was in one of the six different threads we have on these tail lights on this forum. At this point I think Dave needs to start merging all these threads.
Brian,

Check your PM's buddy.

Terry

Fox-4

Reaction score
Thank you for the posting pics. I'm 100% sold on these now.

Tapatalking in my GT/CS

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Looks good on the black, just need to black out the clear centers. I am not sure how close in size they are to the 2013's, but Lamin X sells the blackout tint, or you could have your own cut.

6eFWzHc.png

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah man those look real tight. I gotta get me some too. 2013 tail lights are the over demanded item this Christmas season........and its not even the season yet. LOL

I agree with tenspeed......you gotta black out that clear center.

xAeons

forum member
Reaction score
I'm sure your car, and those wheels were quickly sold through a salvage auction, and is likely now cruising the streets somewhere as we speak. I know of a few of those Sandy cars that were reborn.

Why didn't you buy it back though?

Didn't want to deal with the headaches of fixing it.

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
I love the 2013 tail lights on your ride. They are great on a black car.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
I dunno, maybe it's just me but I don't like them on 13s and less on the 05-09s...

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
First time I have seen them on a black car.... aaaand now I'm giddy as a school girl. I can't handle this waiting.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I hope I don't see every stang around me with a set, then I won't want to get it. lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back