2013 Tail lights for the 05-09s??? YEAH!!

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I think the lights flow real well with the panel and I love the look. Now if I can get my build finalized and my issued worked out I'll be much happier. Thanks again Brian!

BigSkyGT

Not your daddy.
Reaction score
I just installed mine a couple of days ago. They are awesome. Just realized last night that my backup lights are not working. Been driving me nuts.
20140721_155043_zpsf4wq82rz.jpg

MikeGT

Reaction score
Here's my submission of the Installed Gen5s...
I've taken this photo quite some time ago and the wheels aren't current.

Attachments

• Gen5LR.jpg
    Gen5LR.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 81

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jason,

Your Mustang looks damn good for sure.

Those new taillights just add even more to it. :thumb2:

Terry

GTX86

forum member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a set of these on a parchment top convertible? I'm curious to see how that would look.

XJCasper

forum member
Reaction score
Gotta dig this thread up from the grave...

For those of you with the tail lights....

What tint or smoked third brake light best matches the Raxiom LED tail lights?

Thank you
Jason

Paladin LL 06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Also while thread is alive again, thank you XJ, is anyone running these lights on a Legend Lime with white stripes? Not sure if they would look good on my car. Thanks.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Implying they don't look amazing on literally every color.

Hah

Paladin LL 06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
@Wes06. Yes I am. My buddy has a 2007 Satin Silver GT, they looked shitty until he put a blackout panel between them. For some reason they didn't look good by themselves on the light color. His Raxiom smoked looked better. Again, that was until he installed the blackout panel.
So, because I have the LL color with white stripes, not sure they'd look good. I hate to spend $400 then have to send them back. Was hoping so,done may have pics with the LL paint.
Your car looks awesome Wes, very nicely done.

Last edited:

XJCasper

forum member
Reaction score
@Wes06. Yes I am. My buddy has a 2007 Satin Silver GT, they looked shitty until he put a blackout panel between them. For some reason they didn't look good by themselves on the light color. His Raxiom smoked looked better. Again, that was until he installed the blackout panel.
So, because I have the LL color with white stripes, not sure they'd look good. I hate to spend $400 then have to send them back. Was hoping so,done may have pics with the LL paint.

Uh oh....

My ars before it went into a ditch:

Hope it looks good with the LED's

ford20

forum member
Reaction score

Send me a pic of your car from the back and I will see if I can't photochop something for you.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Also while thread is alive again, thank you XJ, is anyone running these lights on a Legend Lime with white stripes? Not sure if they would look good on my car. Thanks.

I really don't think they would look bad on any color Mustang.

They just make the Mustang have a much newer appearance.

I don't have your color Mustang but here is what they look like on my Dark Green one.

T.

XJCasper

forum member
Reaction score
Official answers to my questions...

1) How do they look like on silver?

2) Do the LED in the Raxiom Tinted 3rd brake light match? Yes it does. Hard to tell by the picture, but they do match.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
I've had these lights twice. I like the way they look when they are off. Don't really like the rope-like led. If it were more like the 2013 where it's a smooth continuous light I would have kept them.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back