2014 AmericanMuscle Car Show - NEW LOCATION: Maple Grove Raceway

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Luckily I only waited about 15-20 min to my frozen pizza. But after that anything else the line got way too long.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
It was a good show, very well organized and well planned. The food could have been taken care of better...long ass lines very little choice and very expensive. $3 for a slice of frozen pizza?

We get oven baked fresh pizza for $1 in Manhattan...lol

Agreed great show!!! Only issues were long ass food lines! Probably because they didn't expect the amount of people that showed.

But you had to wait 1hr and 30 min to get it
rotflmao:

We're really sorry that the Food lines got a bit out of control, I've never seen anything like it! Maple Grove definitely underestimated the size of the show. The moment we found out about the long lines we ordered literally hundreds and hundreds of pizza's to speed the process up. This won't be a problem next year, we can promise that!

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Just like Alex said: We saw that the Food staff the venue hired wasn't able to keep up with the demand, so we ordered over 600 pizzas and completely took over any pizza joint within delivering-distance to the show.

I don't think they believed us when we said "10,000 people will be there"! Next year we'll be ready for sure!

am2014-pizza_zps4a421bca.jpg

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Just like Alex said: We saw that the Food staff the venue hired wasn't able to keep up with the demand, so we ordered over 600 pizzas and completely took over any pizza joint within delivering-distance to the show.

I don't think they believed us when we said "10,000 people will be there"! Next year we'll be ready for sure!

am2014-pizza_zps4a421bca.jpg

I see you even got JR to deliver pizzas as well haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-18-14-49-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-18-14-49-44.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 16

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score

I have no doubt, every new venue has growing pains. Excellent show

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
I had a good time, food and drinks were a little pricey, but overall I have to say it was pretty awesome!!!!

dv8uagain

Worthless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Holy shit that golf cart pizza delivery system is awesome lol
Great show thank you for making me buy all sorts of cool stuff lol.
Alex... it worked out great the Mutha Thumpers were able to be delivered to me there with everything else I needed... Thanks for all your help

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I had a good time, food and drinks were a little pricey, but overall I have to say it was pretty awesome!!!!

I'm happy to hear that! We're definitely going to be working on the prices of the food as well!

Holy shit that golf cart pizza delivery system is awesome lol
Great show thank you for making me buy all sorts of cool stuff lol.
Alex... it worked out great the Mutha Thumpers were able to be delivered to me there with everything else I needed... Thanks for all your help

We thought so too! When we were getting cut for lunch and saw the lines we knew we had to do something. We literally had every pizza shop in a 15 mile radius mass producing pies for us! I'm happy to hear that you were able to get into the Cams! Let me know if there's anything else I can help out with in the meantime!

Alex

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back