2014 Auto GT Track Results

2011/5.0

Reaction score
On the pass side of trans unscrew the metal cap ,on right in photo and dip stick is under it,Shown on left. It has min/max hash marks. I had my stang warmed up and running in park on lift and as soon as i uncapped it trans fluid started running out Then i siphoned out another 3/4 of a quart till it checked at proper level
5fb7d1d8477f2bf690a4feb91b137f73.jpg

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I went to the track today and made a couple passes, got my best et so far. (I'm car #37)

Last edited:

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Outstanding! Congrats. Sure wish my local tracks were still open.

Thank ya sir! Today was not on the tracks schedule, I guess they decided to open up since the weather was so good here today. I just noticed the slips have the date incorrect, it says the 29th but these runs were made today which is the 30th.

Stigma

forum member
Reaction score
I went to the track today and made a couple passes, got my best et so far. (I'm car #37)

Congrats!! That is some Great MPH and consistent 11.70's....Damn!
What was your weather like? And did you data log those passes?:clap:

Last edited:

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Congrats!! That is some Great MPH and consistent 11.70's....Damn!
What was your weather like? And did you data log those passes?:clap:

Thanks sir! The temps were in the upper 50's and the da was ~+1200. I didn't datalog because I'm going to be taking the converter out and I'll likely be buying a blower before spring. From a little research I should be able to get 60's in the 1.5x range with a blower and stock converter.

Stigma

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks sir! The temps were in the upper 50's and the da was ~+1200. I didn't datalog because I'm going to be taking the converter out and I'll likely be buying a blower before spring. From a little research I should be able to get 60's in the 1.5x range with a blower and stock converter.
PM sent

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Will the stock converter hold up with the additional torque from the blower?

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Will the stock converter hold up with the additional torque from the blower?

It should, I haven't found any reports of them failing at the power level I expect to be. Not looking to get too carried away, I will likely be in the mid to upper 500 rwhp and probably upper 400 torque.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Finally got the TVS, oil pump gears, and other mods installed. It was tuned today on 93 octane and I'm pretty happy with the results on a safe tune.

Got the numbers and nothing blowed up LoL.

567hp and 490 tq, boost maxed at 9psi but was 8 psi for most of the pull. Peak hp was at 7100 rpms and peak tq was at 4650 (7.5psi). Timing is 16*-17*, Lee (tuner) said he went to 18* but the knock sensors pulled it back out on the top, leaves plenty of room to grow with better fuel on the same boost. I don't think there's any danger of running out of gear, it went 166 mph on a 7500 pull LoL.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back