2014 Mustang GT Premium - Race Red - Recaros - Track Pack - $34,000

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Update, mileage is now 4,xxx as I drive it to work and home daily.

Thanks.

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
Car is awesome, drove it a few times and it sounds and sounds awesome!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
She has to go. 31k fellas, come get her already so I can get back to my roots.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
That's a steal man! You're giving somebody an awesome deal!
I would love to be able to take it off your hands, it's just a little early for me though.[money wise]. Bump for a great deal..and good luck.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
That's a steal man! You're giving somebody an awesome deal!
I would love to be able to take it off your hands, it's just a little early for me though.[money wise]. Bump for a great deal..and good luck.

Thanks man, it's an awesome car to say the least I just have other plans. Either a corvette or a beater truck and devoted fun car.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Houston, Texas. Carmax offered me 31k today. I have to ask for 32k now but it's gone in a week otherwise. Sorry fellas. Money talks.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Nothing is fishy. Going through with the Carmax offer. I asked 30k before I took it to Carmax.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Posting a price of $30k and then asking $32k may not be "fishy" but is not good business practice but hopefully you will be gone from here after the mustang is sold and we don't have to deal with you anymore.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Posting a price of $30k and then asking $32k may not be "fishy" but is not good business practice but hopefully you will be gone from here after the mustang is sold and we don't have to deal with you anymore.

Seriously dude you don't have to be a dick.

The reason I said 32k was that if someone wanted to buy this car for 32k instead of the mark up it was going to see after I sell it to Carmax. Hell, if someone want's to buy it for 31k I'll let them have it. I don't need to make more off of it but Carmax is going to mark it up to probably 33 or 34k.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hate to tell you this but you are the one looking like a dick; you set a price, then you raised it due to being offered more from Carmax; if the car had not sold at your asking price of $30K why in the world would anyone pay $32k for it???????????? Really???????

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back