2014 Mustang GT Premium - Race Red - Recaros - Track Pack - $34,000

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
I do like popcorn. Fix me a bag if you don't mind. Butter mmmm :)

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:popcorn:

Gonna get good!

Get him Greg and commence the schooling in 5, 4, 3, 2.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nope....not going to waste any more time on this one...the light bulb has not gone on yet so why would I expect it to now....hopefully after it goes to CarMax he moves onto other forums.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Nope....not going to waste any more time on this one...the light bulb has not gone on yet so why would I expect it to now....hopefully after it goes to CarMax he moves onto other forums.

Arguably one of your more intelligent decisions/posts but I digress.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
You speak of intelligence but you can't figure out what the hell you want. Do this forum a favor, sell your car to carmax, join a circle jerking weight lifting forum, get out of the mustang scene and spend more time looking for a good woman.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
You speak of intelligence but you can't figure out what the hell you want. Do this forum a favor, sell your car to carmax, join a circle jerking weight lifting forum, get out of the mustang scene and spend more time looking for a good woman.

You just had to make an appearance didn't you. God forbid you don't get your two cents in. Again, thanks for putting her back to the top for me.

Makdaddy

I am Dysfunctional
Reaction score
Easiest thing here would have been to post car SOLD !

Not leading someone on with. My Brothers girlfriends ex mother will give me 31K when she gets her next government check.
Im only asking 30K
But since Im such a nice guy Ill sell it for 32K to anyone left on the forum that was interested.

So really go get a new life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope the Scion forums work out for ya :asshat:

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Easiest thing here would have been to post car SOLD !

Not leading someone on with. My Brothers girlfriends ex mother will give me 31K when she gets her next government check.
Im only asking 30K
But since Im such a nice guy Ill sell it for 32K to anyone left on the forum that was interested.

So really go get a new life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope the Scion forums work out for ya :asshat:

Alright, no that wasn't the case but since you all need proof worse than an atheist here you go. I'll be honest with you all, when the guy who did the appraisal offered me 31K I damn near jerked his hand off but there were some technicalities with the paperwork. That's a story in itself but Autonation Ford Gullfreeway dropped the ball on the title paperwork and submitted it to the tax collector a month after I had signed it. This caused me to have to call the title clerk at the dealership and sweet talk her to calling the tax office and having them work through the bundle that contained my paperwork. They did all of this yesterday, or they said they would, so it should be in the system within 48 hrs of them completing the paperwork. We shall see.

Now then, like I said, if someone wants to give me 31k for the car before it goes to Carmax I would much rather sell it to them than allow Carmax to have it. The reasoning behind the 31K offer was the Recaros and Track Pack being the only options on the car. The appraiser said that that was a rare combination and something people would seek out. My guess is they're going to post it up on their lot for 33-34k. I'll check from time to time to see what happens to it because I'm curious myself.

Attachments

• Carmax.jpg
    Carmax.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
AH... so THAT'S how you got a $31k appraisal

You told me.... Do you feel good about yourself now?

It's comments from users like this that will not make me miss this place. I'll stop by from time to time to check out the Vorshlag threads and the occassional build thread but from the time I joined till now this place has gone down hill. It's becoming worse that Zilvia.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Sold for 31,250 to Texas Direct Auto. Will be listed for 32,900 they said.

Back