2015 GT500 Render

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
All it is is a rendering. The actual car will most likely be very different.

908ssp

forum member
Reaction score
It is near perfect. I'd own that in a second. If only it does look like that and not another 65 rehash.

tehdixie

the empire business
Reaction score
Mustangs have progressively gotten more and more ugly since 2010.

99-04 and 05-09 look like they will remain the only good looking modern Mustangs.

tehdixie

the empire business
Reaction score
Been meaning to ask you, what's with the whole "5.slow" thing as a mustang guy? Do you also call it a Rustang? :asshat:

Why does it matter to you what he calls his car? He pays for it, he can call it whatever the fuck he wants. :handjob:

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score

99-04 and 05-09 look like they will remain the only good looking modern Mustangs.

I agree. If it looks any where near that "futuristic" my car will be the last Mustang I buy. I've always wanted a Supra any way.

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score

And thats the years I think look like crap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
Why does it matter to you what he calls his car? He pays for it, he can call it whatever the fuck he wants. :handjob:
I just think it's silly thats all. Doesn't really make sense being the new 5.0's are the fastest most powerful Mustang GT's ever. And if you want to be on a this forum dedicated to mustangs only to insult them than buy something else and GTFO.

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
I just think it's silly thats all. Doesn't really make sense being the new 5.0's are the fastest most powerful Mustang GT's ever. And if you want to be on a this forum dedicated to mustangs only to insult them than buy something else and GTFO.

Maybe its a joke kind of thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

tehdixie

the empire business
Reaction score

Or you know, it is a self depricating joke and the dude doesn't take Mustang ownership as seriously as some of you weirdos.

My friend has a 600whp 10 second GTO and calls it the SLO GTO, but I'm sure you think that is just horrible too lol.

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
Or you know, it is a self depricating joke and the dude doesn't take Mustang ownership as seriously as some of you weirdos.

I don't exactly have a shrine in my room dedicated to my mustang, and I'm not a brand loyalist either, I've had a little bit of everything...a Z06, WS6, Supra, Accord, 300Zx, etc etc. And the reason I had my car opti-coated is because I don't even keep up on the wash/wax anymore like I should. It's just a hobby for fun and I don't take it that seriously. Which is also why I've never even been on a race track. Still I think the whole self deprecation thing is silly IMO. Does he also call his wife or girlfirend that "Fat pig" ?

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, chill out guys. It's just a joke.... Some Sensitive people in this forum....

tehdixie

the empire business
Reaction score
Still I think the whole self deprecation thing is silly IMO. Does he also call his wife or girlfirend that "Fat pig" ?
Is it any of your business if he does? He can call his car and his wife whatever the hell he wants to...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back