2015 Mustang "World Records" Ahahahaha

2011 3.7 Kona Blue

forum member
Reaction score
Better than a V6 mustang lol
Hummmm, Good point. Better than a V6 mustang. Oh, here is my latest V6 mustang dyno results.
5193875262e4bf12ee5a37a145c3c27e.jpg

lito

forum member
Reaction score
Back on topic, World Record, World Series, bah

Back off topic:

You might have the fastest na 4.6 3v with bolt ons. Just sayin'.

Are cams considered bolt on?

Still can't pee like I used to, it takes longer and longer all the time. Damn constantly growing prostate. Happens to every man.

Drink more water? works for me. (except on late afternoon/night)

2011 3.7 Kona Blue

forum member
Reaction score
Lol funny how serious you take my v6 comments.
Ha ha ha. Funny you think I'm taking your V6 comments serious. Omg bro. Now that's funny. If I actually cared and was bothered every time some dick head didn't think much of my V6 model, I would of purchased a V8 model many years ago.

22034576149fd92cba071f0d925db39d.jpg

Last edited:

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
I set a world record this morning! Longest pee with morning wood, while smoking a cig, and fighting a surprise fart and subsequent turtle head. Handled it all with no skid marks!

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
They do have the world record. For the first 2015 with a broken axle

Well, if you can bust the half shafts with a NA car, then obviously they won't last 2 blocks from your house with any kind of power adder. Well done Ford.... more fubar engineering. Breaks on the 4th pass. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IPo-spiMWA

Ist mod that needs to be done....replace the half shafts with real ones. Why didn't Ford build it right the 1st time? What's next.... 10,000 warranty claims for broken half shafts ? They should recall all 15's sold, and beef em up... plus cars coming off the assy line. The end user shouldn't have to pay twice for this kind of nonsense. Did they even test the damned things ?

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back