2015 or 2016

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I could of sworn everyone knew the 5.0 was going to be in the 2011 when the 2010's came out. I just remember asking myself why people would buy a 2010, knowing the 2011 would have the 5.0.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
This thread didn't bug me as much as reading "yes i know,I make mistakes typing & no I don't care." about 4 million times as I scrolled through the responses to the first post.

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
a-troll-in-here-it-smells-like.jpg

Looks more like a person looking for a fight or disagreement than anything worth my time... On to the next thread!

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
I could of sworn everyone knew the 5.0 was going to be in the 2011 when the 2010's came out. I just remember asking myself why people would buy a 2010, knowing the 2011 would have the 5.0.

Bought a 2010 in May of 2009. I had NO clue the 5.0 was coming for 2011 at the time.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
So, how about that adaptive aerodynamic package with the wheels shutters, grille shutters, and body line sealing technology?

BlazinBoss302

forum member
Reaction score
I agree with you on all points except you forgot to mention on the 2031 you can get a 401A that includes the road head prep package (windows frost up on a touch of a button, kleenex tissues, etc, etc)

Tissue? Umm no, that road head package better swallow!!

monk36

forum member
Reaction score
Op, here's a suggestion: if you want to wait for an engine update...wait for an engine update. There's nothing official down the pipe. Everything is rumor and speculation up until an official announcement, as you indicated. Its useless to speculate on these things.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I dont think they will f people over like the 2010 crowed, but I dont get how the order lines will open up and no one knows what the hp will be? I need more hp to make up for the fucked up front end.. yellow pain can only help so much.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Why stop there? what about waiting for 2017, 2018 or 2019!?
Oh wait what if they update in 2020!??

....and that's how you end up with no mustang ever because you keeping waiting for the next one.
Only personal rule I have is never buying the first year of a new model, let them get the bugs worked out.
Also I highly doubt we will ever see a factory GT with over 500hp, so don't think the horsepower is just going to keep going up to infinity.

I have always subscribed to this theory as well, but I wonder if that is really all that valid anymore, considering advances made in the modern design and manufacturing processes used today.

claudermilk

Reaction score
I think it depends. I have a '13 Fusion, which is a first-year for the second-gen platform. But, mine is a late build. I am not seeing many of the problems some guys with early builds are. Really, the only first-year thing I've seen so far is a single piece of window trim that doesn't want to stay put. Nothing mechanical, electrical, or electronic (knock on wood). It seems at least Ford gets the early bugs ironed out pretty quickly these days.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back