2016 gt350

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
So I got an issue of Motor Trend in the mail today, and on the front cover is this:

14128146768_c7af0c82b9_c.jpg

They touched on it a bit in a "Future Cars" section of the magazine, so nothing in depth yet. Though it seems to be a rendering (couple more photos in the links below), I still think it looks badass.

Here is the link to the online article:
http://wot.motortrend.com/could_the...ang-shelby-gt350-rendering-front-motion-view/
http://www.motortrend.com/future/future_vehicles/1405_future_cars_2015_and_beyond/photo_01.html

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
American Muscle did some renderings as well, but aren't releasing all of their photos until June 6th. They did renderings of Eleanor, Bullitt, and Iacocca.

dre256

forum member
Reaction score
Those grill fog lamps look terrible. Doesn't come close to complimenting the car at all, takes away from it. Looks like the 05-09 V6 fog lamps, only there because they had too.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Considering it's just a rendering, I'd say it's about as accurate as all the other renderings were of the '15. Which were not very.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
^^^This!

I'll believe it when I see it. Those renderings do look sweet, though.

908ssp

forum member
Reaction score
That white and blue render in the top post is awful so many old fashioned and horribly out of date hop up mistakes on that.

I really like the narrow front bumper of the Eleanor concept the rest I can do without. Unfortunately I doubt anybody would build a bumper cover that required you to remove or alter the bumper bar too much risk of law suits.

claudermilk

Reaction score
All three of them look pretty good. Except the headlights; those look funky to me on all of them (the Iacocca less than the others). But after seeing the car in person, the stock headlights look funky to me too.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back