2017 Mustang Colors - Grabber Blue is back!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
:lol:

Ruby Red is the last color that I would choose. To each his own, that's why they make more than one color!

For the record, as much as I love GB, I do loves me some triple yellow, comp orange, deep impact blue, and on the S550, silver looks amazing as well (and I normally hate silver cars)

black2008gt

GT500 NOOB
Reaction score
Grabber Blue FTMFW!!! Need to pay my 500 off quick so i can have a matching GT. My wife's F150 is Ruby Red and it is beautiful. I can't have matching cars though....

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I will admit that YB would look good on a S550. Heck, I wish they would bring lava back or even introduce dark side metallic to the Mustang.

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
Grabber blue refreshed 18' may be in my future. We will just have to wait and see if the color sticks around.

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
AWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE SSSSSSNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

:big_banana_Dance: :rocking: :party: :partysmilie:

Well, I guess I'm going into car debt next year. Thanks for the heads up, Trevor. I can start saving now.

Lol!!! S550 gang! I know, my heart kinda sunk when I saw the news. I always said I would get GB on the next car but then they stopped offering it. I would have considered white platinum too.. gonna look great on the s550.

Also think yellow blaze would be amazing on the s550.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
^^^ Ingot silver + S550 = pure sexiness.

So when are you going to get yours????

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
^^^ I LOVE yellow blaze. Wish they still made it.

I will admit that YB would look good on a S550.

Also think yellow blaze would be amazing on the s550.

Not a fan of the car overall, but my jaw dropped when I saw what color they used...

01-2015-saleen-302-black-label-mustang_zpsimdsvdwp.jpg

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Barber Motorsports Park hosted the Saleen Nationals last year. The wife and I drove down there, and they had an S197 Saleen Mustang Black Label 'Vert on display in that color. It was probably one of the coolest Mustangs that I have ever laid eyes on. Pictures don't even begin to do it justice.

Fordever

Reaction score
Glad I pulled the trigger on the DIB a few days ago.

Congrats on your purchase. Got any pics? Please. I am soon to order a CS vert. I am torn between White, Ruby Red and DIB.

I love the DIB, but in certain light it looks to purple for me. Just cant make up my mind.

The more pics, the better...:clap:

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase. Got any pics? Please. I am soon to order a CS vert. I am torn between White, Ruby Red and DIB.

I love the DIB, but in certain light it looks to purple for me. Just cant make up my mind.

The more pics, the better...:clap:
I dont pick mine up for a week. I like this pic but it has a purple tint. I don't mind it at all though.
4409d7aff41cf49316468a01ec4cbdbc.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Fordever

Reaction score
:lol:

Ruby Red is the last color that I would choose. To each his own, that's why they make more than one color!

For the record, as much as I love GB, I do loves me some triple yellow, comp orange, deep impact blue, and on the S550, silver looks amazing as well (and I normally hate silver cars)

Its great we all have different taste in colors. For me GB wouldn't be a consideration. I think I would feel like a smurf:whistle1:. But I think I am among the minority from what I have been reading on forums. And as you stated, "To each his own":cheersman::cheersman:

I still think Ford should have a better color selection for there Stangs

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back