2nd Annual 5.0 Shootout date!!!!!!

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
no, i gotta work. Looking a midnight madness here very soon though. you comin for this 5.0 shootout? Are we making up Seans pitcrew, Seans Pawns, lol

You might want to join Al's pit crew, he will be spending more time parked watching the racing :beerdrink:

kevmac

Reaction score
I wont have the time to race, I'll be spending too much time video taping Sean..LOL don't want to miss anything good

Let me know if you want to get some good video of your car, I can drive it for you :evillaugh:

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
seeing Sean really race it with the new found POWA, might be interesting, lol and maybe video worthy

DOHC_GTS

AKA RACER_X
Reaction score
This is going to be a blast. I am bringing a lil Road Race DOHC Swap GT. I hope to line up with a few NA Coyote street cars during test and tune. I may even bring a set of slicks.

tj4891

Reaction score
This is going to be a blast. I am bringing a lil Road Race DOHC Swap GT. I hope to line up with a few NA Coyote street cars during test and tune. I may even bring a set of slicks.

You mean your fully built dohc!!!!! You better bring the slicks, Just to make it interesting ....:roflmao:

DOHC_GTS

AKA RACER_X
Reaction score
Don't be mad I already went a tenth faster than your best on the same tires you couldn't run faster than 12s on. So you deff don't want to see me on ET drags. ;-)

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Don't mind Greg, he's just upset his race car doesn't 60' as fast as my street car with 17's" Driver Weight mod FTMFW!

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Sooooo who is going to have the fastest shop/street/personal 5.0???????(overall who is going to be fastest)

Who's going to have the fastest shop turbo with stock block car?

:stir:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back