6M shifter/clutch improvements

onebadgsx

Reaction score
yesterday before the track i installed the jhr shifter bracket JHR-8005-U and jhr high volume cltuch line JHR-8025 along with swapping to dot 4 fully synthetic brake/clutch fluid.

amazing difference, no missed gears, clutch pedal comes back with good pressure, stock shifter is nice and tighten up. cost was about $120 and well worth it, dont even think i will be purchasing a new shifter now.

onebadgsx

Reaction score
its amzing that i can post something related to 5.0, talk about improvements, give part numbers and it gets moved to chit chat. what makes it tech or not tech?? installing a boss 302 intake is no different but it stays in tech?? please help me understand this as i want to be sure to follow all the rules....

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Can't talk about bleeding the system, thats tech. It will get moved again, lol.

onebadgsx

Reaction score
jack up the drivers side and pump the hell out of the pedal, did it by hand first then as it stiffens up i used my foot. once you get it feling good lower the car and you will have to pump the pedal some more. real easy...

gil_t2

Love Nitro in the Morning
Reaction score
Just bleed it the right way, vacuum hand pump, pull 15" of vacuum, let it set 5 minutes. No chance of damage to the seals pumping it dry.

The reason it is not Tech is because you simply stated your opion of the upgrade. If you had posted an install with photos, that is tech

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back