99% Complete 6060 swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

06gtimpact

forum member
Reaction score
I purchased this transmission from a fellow forum member who decided to go another route. When I finally got everything installed I found that the second gear synchro was shot. I had the trans pulled and inspected by a local shop. No futher damge was found other than the synchro so it was replaced and it drove like a dream once everything was back together until it was pulled earlier this week before selling the car. Clutch, flywheel and trans have about 800 miles on them since installed and rebuild.
What I'm including is the trans which was pulled from a 08 GT500, mcleod rst clutch, mcleod six bolt steel flywheel, KR shifter, shifter pins, and a denny's nitrous ready drive shaft. This was purchased from from a forum member as well so Im not sure about the milage. I had no vibration issues while using it with the 3650 or 6060. It was designed to bee used with the 3650 but i had no issues with the 6060.
You will need a few small parts for the swap slave cylinder, clutch alignment tool, pilot bearing, flywheel bolts.
So with that said I would like to sell everything as a kit and for now local pickup only, located in Colonial Beach, VA. Im willing to drive to meet up within a reasonable distance. Sold.

Attachments

• trans.jpg
    trans.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 134
  • fp.jpg
    fp.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 81
  • fw.jpg
    fw.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 75
  • pp.jpg
    pp.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 81
  • shifter.jpg
    shifter.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
your pics are very small, can you replace them with something view able please.

MGT2009

forum member
Reaction score
I purchased this transmission from a fellow forum member who decided to go another route. When I finally got everything installed I found that the second gear synchro was shot. I had the trans pulled and inspected by a local shop. No futher damge was found other than the synchro so it was replaced and it drove like a dream once everything was back together until it was pulled earlier this week before selling the car. Clutch, flywheel and trans have about 800 miles on them since installed and rebuild.
What I'm including is the trans which was pulled from a 08 GT500, mcleod rst clutch, mcleod six bolt steel flywheel, KR shifter, shifter pins, and a denny's nitrous ready drive shaft. This was purchased from from a forum member as well so Im not sure about the milage. I had no vibration issues while using it with the 3650 or 6060. It was designed to bee used with the 3650 but i had no issues with the 6060.
You will need a few small parts for the swap slave cylinder, clutch alignment tool, pilot bearing, flywheel bolts.
So with that said I would like to sell everything as a kit and for now local pickup only, located in Colonial Beach, VA. Im willing to drive to meet up within a reasonable distance. Asking $2400 for everything.

Absolutely no shipping? Could really use this, as my 3650 is on its way out.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know. That's why I laughed, you beat me to the punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back