A day at Amazon tuning

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
First off I want to say thanks to Rick and Linn over at Amazon for a great day at their shop.
I'm sure if Rick or Linn sees this they can chime in with some of the technical details of the tune on my car. I ended the day with 512hp corrected and 438tq on a Mustang dyno with only 12.5 degrees of timing. A very safe tune but the car still has some serious balls.
Its a 5 hour drive to get there, got there around 10AM and didnt leave til 6PM. Rick busted his ass trying to fix the template from SCT as my specific PCM has been having issues (XNF3). The tune isn't perfect yet but is night and day from the original email tune I recieved. The driveability now is much better. I'm sure if I wanted the tune a little more aggressive Rick wouldn't mind sending me another tune.
The whole tuning portion on cars is completely new to me, Rick has been extremely patient with every call I make. I spend at least 20 minutes over the phone trying to learn more from him and he doesn't mind sharing his knowledge. Their customer service is top notch and exists after the sale which is hard to come by nowadays. I don't really "rep" or leave reviews about companies but this place was much different. They treated me like family when I was there, and answered any questions that I had, they even took me out to lunch.
Brenspeed has been the only other company I've left positive reviews for as I base most of my business off customer service. Both these companies have that, I would highly suggest using these companies for your tuning needs.

linnE

forum member
Reaction score
It was our pleasure. It is always great getting to spend time and getting to know our customers on a personal level as well as professional.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I had a good time over there, I just wish they were closer to me however, I'll be sticking with them from now on.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back