A/F Ratio Gauge Install-will be a good laugh but HELP!!!

1991stang50

forum member
Reaction score
OK guys and gals, i've got it all done, everything is installed, the pod is mounted, blah blah blah. NOW, i personally installed my supercharger, my full exhaust, short throw shifter, etc, but my dumb butt CAN NOT find a good 12v power source to feed my A/F gauge!!!! Yeah i know, its pathetic, but im not jokin about this!!! So, i was probing the manual and looking through the fuse panel to locate a suitable source to power the gauge. I found the ignition fuse, location #65 if i recall correctly, but that allowed the gauge a constant source. Whats bad is, i cant seem to find a good location that provides power ONLY when the car is running, such as the radio fuse. Can anyone provide me with a "blade fuse" location that will work properly?!
Thanks!!!
Kreston
P.S. LAUGH IT UP, i dont mind, i know......

1991stang50

forum member
Reaction score
you my friend are my hero....i purchased the same fuse extender to do my install but i was working in the underhood panel cause i was hoping that would be the easiest place to find a suitable source. To be honest i looked right over the "switched power source" locations cause i have never used those before, but if i had paid attention its kinda self explanitory huh...my bad....but again, THANK YOU!!!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back