A kind of re-introduction...

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Well I was a member on here a while back, I had a 2008 Bullitt, some of you may remember it. The short version of the story was I hit some financial issues after some bad employment experiences and ended up selling it. I've had a Dodge Dart for a while (building credit for house) but kinda wanted to get back into a Mustang and out of the payment I have. My mum is actually selling her '08 GT C/S as my parents are moving back to Australia and have no real need for a car here so I will be buying it off them in the next week or two I believe...

Pics will follow but it's an '08 GT C/S, black on black, 5-speed. Already has my old GTB mufflers on it, Eibach springs sitting in the garage waiting to go on and as of Monday should have a Cervinis hood too! Should be fun, excited to be back!

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome back man! I remember you gave me some advice on Stett.

Last edited:

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome! Hard times hit us all. We do a better job in what we build when we go at it the second time :highfive:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
welcome back! you got the sexiest version of the mustang, just sayin!
Do you feel you betrayed your people because it's black though? :roflmao:

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Welcome back. I've been wondering where you went.

Ha, been around, just not in Plano much anymore. Working down in Richardson selling cars now! Shoot me a PM, I'll fill ya in on details.

welcome back! you got the sexiest version of the mustang, just sayin!
Do you feel you betrayed your people because it's black though? :roflmao:

I have always liked the C/S's, just wish mine had the 3.73's...maybe down the line. And are you trying to make my nickname a racist thing? Lol.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Considering you are coming from a hideous Dogde Dart, I consider this a big time upgrade.

What was Dodge thinking when they made the Dart? They did such a good job on the Challenger, but they really screwed up the Dart.

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Considering you are coming from a hideous Dogde Dart, I consider this a big time upgrade.

What was Dodge thinking when they made the Dart? They did such a good job on the Challenger, but they really screwed up the Dart.

I actually don't mind the Dart, I just haven't fallen in love with it. It's a little 1.4 turbo with a 6-speed so it's a lot of fun in the midrange on windy roads, we just don't have those much in DFW. Plus switching to having no payment is awful nice...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back