A NEW 9 Second S197 PART 2

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
His best split was in fact a 6.28 @ 110 mph.

Both you guys need to make sure your cars are running for the upcoming Ford vs Dodge (read mustang vs Challenger/Charger/SRT8 anything) shootout at Famoso.

Tell Adam to take the stang not the challenger ! haha

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
re taking stang

Im taking BOTH!!! Big Black should see a 8.9x sec pass next trip out. Still running the small motor for now,but made a few changes to the car weight wise.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Both you guys need to make sure your cars are running for the upcoming Ford vs Dodge (read mustang vs Challenger/Charger/SRT8 anything) shootout at Famoso.

I don't see it on their schedule. I'd like to know when this one is happening as well.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Great job ken. Jesus the DA was incredible for out here.

Don't think you will be able to hit a 9 at fontana yet - but awesome to see you finally in the 9's bro!:thumb2:

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Great job ken. Jesus the DA was incredible for out here.

Don't think you will be able to hit a 9 at fontana yet - but awesome to see you finally in the 9's bro!:thumb2:

Thanks!! We'll see I have a track rental coming up with the dragster and the Camaro in the next couple of weeks. I think it will go a 9 easy.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks!! We'll see I have a track rental coming up with the dragster and the Camaro in the next couple of weeks. I think it will go a 9 easy.

Keep me in the loop. If the BS3 gets here by next week, I will go to the rental with you if you have room.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back