a question about cervinis hoods

wckdgt

forum member
Reaction score
1. im ordering a cervinis hood in the next week or 2, your website says the hood is gelcoat white, but cervinis website say they are black gelcoat? can you guys tell me which color it is?.. I only ask because im not gonna be able to have it painted for awhile.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Same, mine was white when I got it, either way it still needs to be baked and painted. Don't be "that guy" and run an unpainted part on your car.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
The ones I have in stock right now are White. Unless they have changed something up in the past week or so, they have always been white.

If you want, shoot me the part number of the hood you want and I'll check p/o's to see whats going on. I have never seen a Black gelcoat hood.

Synyster06Gates

forum member
Reaction score
1. im ordering a cervinis hood in the next week or 2, your website says the hood is gelcoat white, but cervinis website say they are black gelcoat? can you guys tell me which color it is?.. I only ask because im not gonna be able to have it painted for awhile.

Looking at the Cervinis website, I think this is what you're seeing

All painted hoods come standard with a gloss black gel coated underside eliminating the cost associated with painted undersides.

Those are only the undersides of their painted hoods.

wckdgt

forum member
Reaction score
Yea just read that lol. I will be getting it painted, just gonna be a little bit before I have the money to have it painted, that's why I was asking. I'm gonna but the 2.5 inch cowl hood.

stlsteph08

forum member
Reaction score
Yea just read that lol. I will be getting it painted, just gonna be a little bit before I have the money to have it painted, that's why I was asking. I'm gonna but the 2.5 inch cowl hood.

Good choice. :beer: Same one I have and the quality is excellent!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back