AC line

TW1NTRB0

forum member
Reaction score

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, weekend got in the way.

That's P/N AR3Z-19835-A $71.45 plus shipping, I would have to order it in.

I am a bit concerned about shipping though as that appears to be quite a long line and from my illustration it looks to be a rigid line for the most part. I put it in to our site which is now really quite good for shipping estimates and it's coming up at about $73.00 to ship that line.

This might be one of those rare cases that you'd be better off buying locally since shipping more than kills the discount and there's the very real possibility of a line like that being damaged in shipping. I can get you one if you like, just want to be right out in the open about the whole thing.

-Steve

TW1NTRB0

forum member
Reaction score
I'll check locally to see what the retail is, shipping may just be too high. I may need to have a custom one made depending on cost.

Thanks for looking into it for me, I'll update you if I can't get a decent price locally.

Shannon

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds good, I'd love to be able to sell you guys every part you ever need but if it doesn't make sense to do I'll be the first to say so.

Thanks, Steve

TW1NTRB0

forum member
Reaction score
Steve any chance you have the part number for the assembly? My local part guys aren't always able to find the right part. Last time I needed the 200/100 amp positive battery cable fuse they tried to sell me a $350 harness.

Thanks

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
It was in my first response ;)

P/N AR3Z-19835-A

-Steve

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back