Accident At Toronto Motorsports Park (TMP) Cayuga

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
LOL! No helmets, no seatbelts being worn by at least one car, people getting out of their cars to go help the guy who flipped. Yeah, that whole fucking thing is a big lawsuit waiting to happen. You wouldn't see me participating in something run as badly as that.

The fact that about all I saw were assholes with fartcans pretending to run familiarization laps didn't escape me. Had I of shown up for that clusterfuck of an event, I would have turned right on around and gone home.

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
LOL! No helmets, no seatbelts being worn by at least one car, people getting out of their cars to go help the guy who flipped. Yeah, that whole fucking thing is a big lawsuit waiting to happen. You wouldn't see me participating in something run as badly as that.

The fact that about all I saw were assholes with fartcans pretending to run familiarization laps didn't escape me. Had I of shown up for that clusterfuck of an event, I would have turned right on around and gone home.

^my thoughts exactly. Unbelievable...

Kobie

forum member
Reaction score
Wow. I can't believe how close the spectators were to the road. If that car had flipped up and over the wall it would have taken out at least a dozen people.

Sleeper_08

forum member
Reaction score
In another forum one comment made was that the hay bale was the real cause of the problem and should not have been there as they do cause cars to flip.

The organizers of this event are not known for their focus on safety. I attended one of their events at Mosport and after a GT3 passed me going into turn one without a point I vowed never to return.

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
Funniest 'run' ever by the biffa in the blue top that jumps out of the red shit box at 0:41... go on, get those knees up biAtch!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I was not expecting the accident to take place that close to the camera, but yeah this is completely wrong for them to be standing next to the track with the retaining wall in place between them... it ain't going to be retaining much if the car went on two wheels, spun around and knocked all those people in the head like bowling pins.

I was almost expecting another accident, when everyone just stopped immediately and ran out of there cars.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Shit with all the fail in this video there was some WIN when we all got to see a fat girl run, always entertaining:roflmao:

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is there even a professional road course in existence that would allow an event with such utter lack of safety equipment? Half of those idiot ricers weren't even wearing helmets!

:screw:

topbliss

Reaction score

exactly.... :yuck:

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score

its a good thing the guy in the red acura put his hazard lights on so everyone knows that he is stopped and something is going on

Born To Run

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Crash at TMP

This is my home track for drag racing in www.raceosca.com I AM NOT a road course racer.I have noticed for sometime that most of the cars,drivers,passengers etc lack the basic safety equipment ie helmet,in this case a skid lid.I have also noticed many times at my last drag racing event that these guys are racing around with there windows down,no helmet etc.This track makes a ton of money from these guys on an open lapping day.On the drag racing side they are very demanding of safety equipment.It seems these road course guys run amuck out there with little or no supervision.I am racing there on June 18 & 19,i will checkout the road course to see if basic safety stuff is being used by everyone.

Back