Adjustable UCA, Saleen 1/4 window DP's,PJ Rear Bumper

07gtcs

forum member
Reaction score
Adjustable UCA, Saleen 1/4 window DP's,PJ Rear Bumper +more

Moving in 3 weeks to the Boston Area, would love to get rid of this stuff, price's should reflect! Thanks!

I have to head out to Boston for a few days and then down to Long Island and back to upstate NY. Not expecting to be back until July 2. If theres something you think you may want let me know I can toss it in the trunk. This excludes the Bumper. If you live somewhere along that path and want it we can probably meet up and I can take the shipping out of the included price below.

Saleen 1/4 Window DP's are SOLD.

FRPP Control arm brace is back, 05's apparently have a different K member.
$30.00 shipped.
dscf0513qo.jpg

By uscav82 at 2012-06-02

GT springs off my 07
20.00 + shipping

cimg0031ls.jpg

By uscav82 at 2012-06-11

I also have a Saleen PJ rear bumper. There is some scratching and it is very clear in the photo. It has never been painted/installed. I dont know how the damage happened the packaging was still in good condition and due to the cost of shipping the seller found it to be better to just send me another to replace it and let me keep this one. I like how it resemble's the CS rear bumper but you can use a much wider exhaust tip.

I know there is a limited supply of the PJ tips and I will tell the buyer where they are still available. From what I was told even the bumper's are getting low in supply.

Asking $125.00 SHIPPED. This is using Greyhound Freight as others are qouting close to $200.00
dscf0545w.jpg

By uscav82 at 2012-06-14

dscf0546z.jpg

By uscav82 at 2012-06-14

dscf0547wf.jpg

By uscav82 at 2012-06-14

dscf0548v.jpg

By uscav82 at 2012-06-14

Last edited:

07gtcs

forum member
Reaction score
Saleen 1/4's still available and pricing has been update to include shipping.

Last edited:

07gtcs

forum member
Reaction score
God I want that bumper but im so tied up in $$ right now..

Maybe this will help. I've been wondering why the woman has been starting the dumbest fucking fights all week. Somehow I turned into the biggest piece of shit overnight and after 15 mins of straight insults a simple go fuck yourself from me was out of line and she's leaving....wtf idk. I dont want to move this thing. I made one trip today and I can fit the rest of my shit in the Mustang with one more trip....minus the bumper.

$65 to ship and its yours however there is one stipulation. Idk what her fucking deal is, if for some reason I have to grab everything I can as fast as I can I wont be able to send this thing out. It would require me tending to it first before I can handle my own crap. I really dont want to leave it there so my asshat landlord can put it on his but I've gotta put my stuff first. I can simply refund the 65 bucks, but I want to throw it out there.

That being said all item's that have been payed for are still good to go so no worries. Once again dont worry if you have paid for something. Everything else I'm suspending sale on until I am 100% sure I have them back.

FML our daughter is 12 days old

07gtcs

forum member
Reaction score
Damn sorry to hear man...

Are you saying 65 shipped?

Yea, I gotta get my stuff from Upstate NY down to Mass in the Mustang I'm not going to have room for it. So I can either give it away for shipping or lose it all together and I'd rather see somebody be able to use it.

It would be Greyhound Freight for the shipping, everybody else was astronomical.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Shit idk, I forgot I need to relocate my license plate light.. And I dont wana drill my decklid.. Shit

Last edited:

07gtcs

forum member
Reaction score
Shit idk, I forgot I need to relocate my license plate light.. And I dont wana drill my decklid.. Shit

Yea you do have to relocate the plate. I got the Saleen piece that 3m tapes to the decklid and I will be removing the lock and replaceing with a rubbber grommet that will let me run the wires without drilling.

Barricade

Decepticon Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yea you do have to relocate the plate. I got the Saleen piece that 3m tapes to the decklid and I will be removing the lock and replaceing with a rubbber grommet that will let me run the wires without drilling.

Document that as you do it and post it up (oh and be sure and point me to it lol)
as Id like to see how you do it.

I dojnt see anything about Saleen 1/4's in the OP...? Im missing it somewhere...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back