AEM Wideband / SCT X4 LiveLink Issues

BenCarreiro

Reaction score
Apologies for the long post, but have an AEM wideband / SCT question. SCT hasnt been much help... I cannot for the life of me get the analog output to read correctly in the X4 as well as the livelink software.
FYI I could datalog AFR/Lambda accurately via serial connection all day in HP Tuners before switching to Lito.

Wires are:
AEM power to designated power
AEM Ground to chassis gnd (also tried direct to battery during t/s)
AEM 5vdc white analog out to SCT FireWire orange
AEM neg 5vdc brown out to SCT FireWire blue
SCT FireWire gnd to chassis GND in 2 separate locations but also piggy backed on the neg 5vdc connection

Put my multimeter on the analog output from the AEM and I get correct voltage output for AFR reading on the gauge, (2.3750*v)+7.3125... v=3.15vdc~

Volts on X4 are 2.34 at idle with AFR around 14.6-14.9 which is different than the multimeter, LM1 setting shows the gauge AFR but not sure if that's accurate due to live link and the x4 being ridiculously off.

I've changed the equation as well in livelink, but it reads in the 40s and v reads 16-18

Lito has me video recording my AFR but would like to tidy this last bit up before I really start doing pulls for him with my new V3

Any help is appreciated
1f44d.png

Laga

Reaction score
I don’t have a AEM, I have an Interceptor gauge with analog input for A/F. I have found that I cannot run the gauge and LiveLink together at the same time. The wires from the O2 sensor have to be completely separated. LiveLink will not work if anything else is spliced into it. I have to unplug the interceptor gauge itself from the wiring harness to get an accurate A/F reading.

BenCarreiro

Reaction score
Update:

After some more T/S, I have switched to the Red / Green analog input wires on the firewire cable, which now puts me closer to the solution.

I am reading about 2vdc High on the X4 and LiveLink S/W when I data log. For example, output from gauge reads at 3.12vdc (AFR approx 14.6-9) and LiveLink or X4 is showing 5.12vdc.

I have moved grounds to multiple locations, all produce the same reading. Any thoughts on what would cause 2vdc deference? Handheld X4 possibly? I have also updated my ticket with SCT to see what they say.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back