Aeroforce tech Interceptor gauge - BOOST?

Burke

Reaction score
Anyone with the Interceptor gauge running BOOST through that puppy?

Please lemme know - thanks!

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
I will be in the next few days, once my order gets to my house. I'll post up about it.

Burke

Reaction score
I will be in the next few days, once my order gets to my house. I'll post up about it.

Sweet man - please keep me posted - I'd appreciate it
I am planning on swapping out my stock Saleen gauge and figured I'd get something like the Interceptor with all the added features. Install with the MAP kit seems pretty straightforward - just wanted to see if anyone had done it yet.

Hey I saw that sweet ride of yours up at Silver Springs :rock:

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet man - please keep me posted - I'd appreciate it
I am planning on swapping out my stock Saleen gauge and figured I'd get something like the Interceptor with all the added features. Install with the MAP kit seems pretty straightforward - just wanted to see if anyone had done it yet.

Hey I saw that sweet ride of yours up at Silver Springs :rock:

Thought your car looked familiar, great color!
Where in S.Fla are you? We're racing this Saturday at Moroso if the weather holds up.

Burke

Reaction score
Thought your car looked familiar, great color!
Where in S.Fla are you? We're racing this Saturday at Moroso if the weather holds up.

In Boynton

I always hit the SFS 9-11 cruises (all three years) - but two years ago, the one in the local park, I met you real quick in the parking lot out by your car (we were talking about the stock Roush/Saleen SC tunes)

I don't get up to Moroso really - but I do need to run the car to see what she'll do in the quarter on a test and tune night

Dave

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
In Boynton

I always hit the SFS 9-11 cruises (all three years) - but two years ago, the one in the local park, I met you real quick in the parking lot out by your car (we were talking about the stock Roush/Saleen SC tunes)

I don't get up to Moroso really - but I do need to run the car to see what she'll do in the quarter on a test and tune night

Dave

Now I remember ya! If you ever find yourself by Steeda, stop in and say hello.:)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back