Aftermarket suspension parts and driveshaft

08calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
EVERYTHING SOLD!!

edit: Located in Pittsburgh. Can discount if picked up in person.

Ok, so I'm selling this stuff to fund my jeep build. I recently bought a 2003 wrangler that I'm going to lift and put new wheels/tires on. It's going to run me over $3k and that's priority for the time being. Slim chance, but I would be open to trades for TJ parts.

All prices are + paypal fees unless you want to gift it. That's entirely up to you.

IMPORTANT!!! EVERYTHING IS KEPT AT MY PARENTS HOUSE. I CAN SHIP THE MON OR TUES AFTER STUFF SELLS. SO IF SOMETHING SELLS THIS WEEKEND THEN I CAN GET IT OUT MON OR TUES, BUT IF THEY SELL MON IT WONT GO OUT UNTIL THE NEXT MON OR TUES.

Tokico D-spec shocks and struts. Will not separate. BRAND NEW. I got these earlier this year and they have sat since. $500 shipped OBO. - SOLD

Powerhouse 4" driveshaft. $400 shipped, which is what I paid for it. Just trying to recover money. History: Bought this off a member here. It's used, but I'm not sure the mileage. I never installed it. It's got minor grooves on it like someone tried to install it being lowered too much. They are superficial and I'm fairly certain they won't affect performance. That being said, I'm selling it as is because I don't know if it is balanced or not since I never installed it. Other than the grooves it appears to be in great shape mechanically. I can take more pictures as necessary. - SOLD

There are two sets of grooves. These are the worst of the two.

BMR driveshaft loop. $100 shipped. Bought this off a member. He installed it once, but then took it off before driving. It has some scratches from install, but they aren't very bad. -SOLD

Steeda sport springs. $200 shipped. I bought them from a member on here. They were used when I bought them, but I never installed them. I can't remember who I bought them from, but they are in good shape. - SOLD

BMR LCA relo brackets. Brand new. $125 shipped. -SOLD

BMR Adj Panhard Bar. Brand new. $125 shipped. - SOLD

CHE k-member with torque limiters. I bought this from Brenspeed on here. I think it was used, but it looks almost new. $150 shipped. -SOLD

Last edited:

08calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
Please PM me if you are interested so I can keep order. I only accept paypal or cash in person. Questions can be asked here.

5.0H

forum member
Reaction score
I'll take the panhard bar. Sending pm now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

08calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
BMR website says 05-12, but American muscle says 05-13.

Last edited:

california gt

senior citizen member
Reaction score
dibs on BMR LCA relo brackets as long as all hardware included..

08calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
Hardware is included. LCA relo brackets pending.

I may say to hell with the Jeep and buy a kegerator. Help fund my shenanigans!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back