Alabama People

chaseevans72089

forum member
Reaction score
How many of you guys are from the birmingham area? Im in the pinson area. Im looking for some people around me with some stangs

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Im from Montgomery...There are quite a bit in the Bham area. There is a southeast section of the forum. We will be having a meet there within the next couple months I hope. There is also a big meet in Alabaster every 1st saturday @ the dairy queen

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
[FONT=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]1st Saturday of each month Alabaster,Alabama - Dairy Queen @ the Colonial Promenade (I-65 Exit 238)...Normally a very large turnout and its not just Mustangs
[/FONT]

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Going back to Hueytown on the 28th of January for some dyno runs. Will be myself and BoostedGt480 doing some WOT pulls on the dyno. I know I will be shooting for 900rwhp with my setup. BoostedGT480 should be in the 700-800rwhp range. Should be very interesting day at Henson Performance, looking forward to it. Anything can happen when you push cars this far in the HP range. Come check it out if any of you guys are close and don't have anything going on that Saturday.

LBSRACING

forum member
Reaction score
Going back to Hueytown on the 28th of January for some dyno runs. Will be myself and BoostedGt480 doing some WOT pulls on the dyno. I know I will be shooting for 900rwhp with my setup. BoostedGT480 should be in the 700-800rwhp range. Should be very interesting day at Henson Performance, looking forward to it. Anything can happen when you push cars this far in the HP range. Come check it out if any of you guys are close and don't have anything going on that Saturday.

Wish I was gonna be home during that time. Mine should is running and should be tuned by then. Have to meet up in March that is the next time I will be states side :beerchug2:

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Wish I was gonna be home during that time. Mine should is running and should be tuned by then. Have to meet up in March that is the next time I will be states side :beerchug2:

Will do, we have been talking about a dyno day for the spring. To get forum members involved and the Mustang club River Region Mustangs. We did something like this earlier this year and had a pretty good turn out of forum members. There is a lot of members on here from Alabama, kinda surprising.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back